Forums Off-topic

gun rights

20 posts

Flag Post

Discuss how we need to be able to have high powered assault weapons

Flag Post

I own a few. I’m not giving them up.

The term assault weapon is nothing more than a term for “scary-looking” aesthetics. None of these features make a gun more deadly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T78:

No you don’t need them.

Since when do the Bill of Rights constitute “need”?

Flag Post

12-14-12 obama and goverment took awya gun rights never forget ;__;

Flag Post

lol i play cod and i think i should be able to have guns from it!!!
like maybe the acr or the mp7 lol id shoot peeple if i dont like them.

Flag Post

Of curs, I need a super military rifle made for war combat for every day use.

Especially against those Ghetto scum…

Flag Post

I like my guns. Plenty of them have been inherited. I don’t want compensation from the government for the things I hold dear to me. And I certainly don’t want them just taken.

Flag Post

Semi-auto weapons should be fine no matter what the caliber. Full-auto weapons should be regulated.

Flag Post

Well you see, we need to protect for when the Chinese, Soviets, and Germans invade.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

Semi-auto weapons should be fine no matter what the caliber. Full-auto weapons should be regulated.

This. Agreed 100%

Regulate the automatic weapons. Require a class and a special permit. But don’t ban anything.

Flag Post

A handgun is capable to kill or injure your assailant
Assault rifle too, except you have to pull it first before the assailant hits you

A handgun alone is hard to kill masses of people with ease, particularly from a long distance
Assault rifle can

Aforementioned situation is something you should avoid
See the difference?

I’m sorry, but I’m against guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

I own a few. I’m not giving them up.

The term assault weapon is nothing more than a term for “scary-looking” aesthetics. None of these features make a gun more deadly.

Scary is right because assault doesn’t mean actually hurting someone. More like threatening to.

Anyway, guns are pussy weapons so I don’t care because I’m not a pussy. And they are usually steel.

Flag Post

nope.

guns put almost everyone on the same level. that way single persons cant bully and rule over others.
guns are for tough people, only pussies are scared of combating on equal grounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

nope.

guns put almost everyone on the same level. that way single persons cant bully and rule over others.
guns are for tough people, only pussies are scared of combating on equal grounds.

Guns are automated one-shot* kill weapons that shoot at range and hardly require any training to use. That is highest tier pussy. Even poison can be a more honorable weapon.
And if by “put almost everyone on the same level” you mean “first guy who shoots wins” then yeah. Same level like in Stalinism.

*required amount of shots may vary

Flag Post

u guys dont need guns at all. in netherlands we dont have them and we have more than 100% less crimes than in america.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

u guys dont need guns at all. in netherlands we dont have them and we have more than 100% less crimes than in america.

Proof?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Proof?

idk google it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Proof?

idk google it.

If you could come up with that statistic then you should be able to provide us a link unless you’re full of shit.

Flag Post

maybe this will help a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

nope.

Yeah man. It’s so great that no matter how poor you are you can always afford a gun! Now you can be on equal footing with rich people.