Forums Off-topic

230 people die in fire in a nightclub in brazil

79 posts

Flag Post

god hates partying

 
Flag Post

A club capable of holding hundreds of people and only one exit?

genius.png

 
Flag Post

And nobody of value was lost

 
Flag Post

That’s hours old you nigerian

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Brazil nightclubs sound like a hot location.

 
Flag Post

lol that would suck alot.
poor people maybe king rolby will help their famlys!!!

 
Flag Post

Can’t say I don’t blame them.

 
Flag Post

I thought OP would be cesarcurado.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

A club capable of holding hundreds of people and only one exit?

genius.png

 
Flag Post

their fault for being idiots.
couldn’t care less about their lives or their families

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

their fault for being idiots.
couldn’t care less about their lives or their families

I cut myself just by reading this post

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

And nobody of value was lost

So edgy.

Originally posted by Galdos:

their fault for being idiots.
couldn’t care less about their lives or their families

Why is there a lot of emos in OT nowadays?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

And nobody of value was lost

So edgy.

Originally posted by Galdos:

their fault for being idiots.
couldn’t care less about their lives or their families

Why is there a lot of emos in OT nowadays?

how is that emo??

 
Flag Post

They’re so edgy that they cut themselves and they try to cut others as well.

 
Flag Post

not emo.

i just stopped caring about others problems.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

not emo.

i just stopped caring about others problems.

Are you a Final Fantasy character?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

not emo.

i just stopped caring about others problems.

shit man you’re gonna slice up the forums on a molecular level if you keep going

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

not emo.

i just stopped caring about others problems.

Ouch, you cut me. ):

 
Flag Post
Why is there a lot of emos in OT nowadays?

I don’t like Brazilians.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T79:

Who started the fire?

Fireworks.

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty apathetic. Shit happens I guess.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Reisyukaku:

I’m pretty apathetic. Shit happens I guess.

Wow so apathetic and dark…so mysterious.