Forums Off-topic

The most overrated game ever page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

Counterstrike or Minecraft.
I’m not even sure.
I think I’ll go with Counterstrike. I mean, Minecraft may be overrated but you can actually do something in it.

Flag Post

Eh, I’ll agree with Minecraft and WoW. I actually love Minecraft, but it does get a bit too much praise. WoW is just a shitty game.

Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

Play LoL, it’s much better.

I’ve tried LoL, didn’t enjoy it much either. Guess I just dislike MOBA games.

Flag Post

Minecraft, LoL and CoD I think

Flag Post

Amnesia.

Flag Post

Oh, I completely forgot The Walking Dead. I’m fine if the drama and comic series get praised, but the video game adaption barely has any gameplay at all, so that version doesn’t deserve the awards and praise it has got. Video games are supposed to be played, not just watched. That’s for TV series and films.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

Oh, I completely forgot The Walking Dead. I’m fine if the drama and comic series get praised, but the video game adaption barely has any gameplay at all, so that version doesn’t deserve the awards and praise it has got.

WRONG. That is one of the best games I’ve ever played. ;__;

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kerfuffley:
Originally posted by vegard20:

Oh, I completely forgot The Walking Dead. I’m fine if the drama and comic series get praised, but the video game adaption barely has any gameplay at all, so that version doesn’t deserve the awards and praise it has got.

WRONG. That is one of the best games I’ve ever played. ;__;

It can barely be called a game though.

and I just looked it up, it has won 44 awards (one runner-up) and been nominated for more…

Flag Post

It’s interactive, and you make the choices, so I’d call it a game. Like those board/book based RPGs.

Flag Post

KINGDOMHEARST IS THE MOST OVERRATED GAME EVER

Flag Post

Skyrim. I’m not saying it’s a bad game just overrated.