Forums Off-topic

Little to no sleep

9 posts

Flag Post

I am sure that at some stage of your life you have gotten little to no sleep during the night and then you’re dead tired at morning

Can you handle this feeling of utter tiredness? Has it caused any fatal consequences to you?

Personally, I try to avoid 2-hour sleeping times at all costs. Being tired is a horrible feeling if you should stay awake e.g during class

If I’m on having nightly activity, it takes place on a weekend so I can sleep all the way to the mid-day

Flag Post

lack of sleep doesnt effect me much. i just stay up till the next night.

Flag Post

Fatal meaning death, as far as I know, no. Me personally, I take B-12 vitamins every morning, it boosts my energy and helps me get focused when needed.

Flag Post

I have insomnia so yeah. As long as I do something productive then I can manage through it.

Flag Post

I’ll just be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and then just get on with my life.

Flag Post

I can usually keep myself awake throughout the day like that, I crash earlier than usual though.
EDIT: I can keep myself awake, yes, but I’m not pleasant.

Flag Post

Has it caused any fatal consequences to you?

lol

Flag Post

I actually had this today.
I had to prepare a lesson where I was supposed to introduce baseball to a course and was thinking of routines I could do with them and material that might help them until late at night. In the end I had about two hours of sleep. It was alright, since I got enough sleep on the day before.
But if cases like this accumulate I get miserable. One month ago I actually stayed at home, because I knew that if I got into my car that morning I would not get to the university in one piece.

I hate this feeling. Your eyes shut every few seconds. You are dozing away without any control. It’s annoying, it’s nerve-wrecking, it’s exhausting and it can easily become dangerous. Avoid at all cost.

Flag Post

On a weekend day I might do this but whenever it comes to the school week I always try to get at least 4 hours. It’s tough for me just running off of four hours… I couldn’t possibly imagine 2 hours. If it ever came to that though I’d just drink my coffee, take my vitamins, and eat my protein bar.