Forums Off-topic

Political test page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

You are a democratic National Liberal. 3 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 67 percent are more extremist than you.

This is somewhat correct, but a lot of the issues I care about aren’t mentioned. I normally lean closer to the conservative side of the spectrum.

Flag Post

You are a conservative Cosmopolitan. 1 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 94 percent are more extremist than you.

Flag Post

neoliberal democrat

Flag Post

Translation:

Cosmopolitan: Multiculturalist loving white guilt
Fundamentalist: “oh jesus oh yes oh yes”
Authoritarian: lolguys i like dicktaters lol am i edgy yet
communistic: lolguys i believe in things no one else believes lolll so edgyyyyy
pacifist: who cares if they’re murdering their own people? we don’t want to opress them

Flag Post

My results:
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/207309/

Flag Post

My results.

Flag Post

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 67 percent are more extremist than you.

Interesting. I’d say I was more isolationist, but the race questions seemed to be ‘either you’re racist or you embrace other cultures.’ I’m more neutral toward other ethnic groups. I don’t care that you’re Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc. but I’m not going to assimilate your culture into my own personal ideologies unless I agree with them for other ethical/logical reasons.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 54 percent are more extremist than you.

Flag Post

You are a solidly Authoritarian. 0 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 70 percent are more extremist than you.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Can someone explain to me what these percentages mean? I mean I understood all the questions but once it got tot he results I didn’t know what these things meant other then pacifist, militaristic, capitalistic, and anarchistic.