Forums Off-topic

Horror Games and Horror Movies

28 posts

Flag Post

This a topic about who has played Scary Games and watched scary movies it can be any game/mod or a movie share your talk about which horror game or movie you liked or the one that scared you the most.

Flag Post

Hooray for vagueness!

Flag Post

Scary movies are never scary
The only way scary movies can scare me is by startling me with unexpected loud noises

Flag Post
Originally posted by TYBG:

Scary movies are never scary
The only way scary movies can scare me is by startling me with unexpected loud noises

This.

Flag Post

I prefer psychological horror. In fact, when it comes to horror it’s the only thing I look for. Jump scares are cheap and gay.

Flag Post

Jump scares are cheap and gay.

like your mom

Flag Post

Flagged.

Flag Post

tbh i love my horror films this may sound stupid but ive watched 250 ish welll the 1s remembered the name of any way dont ask me to pick my favurit 1s as i never know what 1s to pick as they have all been good in thir own way. but the 1s i realy liked from last year

were, cabin in the woods, sinister and the possession did watch paranormal activity 4 but felt it was a let down

Flag Post

Here’s some of my faves.

Nosferatu
Psycho
The Shining
Night of the Living Dead
Silent Night Bloody Night
The Exorcist
Rosemary’s Baby
When a Stranger Calls
The people under the stairs
The Omen
The Brood
Salem’s Lot
The Silence of the Lambs
Ju-On

All my wife and I watch are horror and comedy movies, lol.

Flag Post

once when i was small i watched a movie about a toy guy who killed everyone and when someone screamed they died.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

once when i was small i watched a movie about a toy guy who killed everyone and when someone screamed they died.

Child’s Play

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

I prefer psychological horror. In fact, when it comes to horror it’s the only thing I look for. Jump scares are cheap and gay.

What’s psychological horror?

Flag Post

Child’s Play

no was something else. the doll was called billy and there was also an evil woman called mary shaw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

What’s psychological horror?

Tension, making you creeped out. Making you feel a sense of dread etc. It works best in books, but games like Amnesia and that one level on Thief 3 have pulled it off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TYBG:

Jump scares are cheap and gay.

like your mom

lame
gtfo kong

Flag Post

Child’s Play

no was something else. the doll was called billy and there was also an evil woman called mary shaw.

dead salince thats what your thinking on realy good film got on dvd my self

Flag Post

I guess for movies, I’d say ‘A Serbian Film’, and for games, I’d say ‘Corpse Party’. Even if they aren’t incredibly scary, they’re still very enjoyable.

Flag Post

Horror movies are shit.
When I watch them I always get bored and go fap.

Flag Post

dude think about your post its not fact that they are shit its your opinion so edit it so it says you think they are shit

Flag Post

Poughkeepsie Tapes is possibly the best Documentary-style horror movie out there. Way better than the Blairwitch. If you want classic horror movies, go take a look at Nosferatu or Psycho.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ve played some Gmod horror maps.

They all sucked. Most of them were buggy and involved nothing but jump scares.

Slender is bland and 1-dimensional.

Haven’t played Amnesia, but it looks okay.

Deep Sleep was a pretty good game, though.

Flag Post

Left for dead scares me. Better have the lights on.