Forums Off-topic

path of exile page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

The skill tree isn’t even all that.
It is only big, but it only have like “+10% strength”, “Double dodge chance”, the skills aren’t interesting.

Flag Post

to anyone else playing this what build are you going? im trying out a staff guy and it seems pretty rigged. will probably be nerfed

Flag Post

This game is amazing. The ambient sound is awesome. The graphic is nice and performances at a good FPS despite me using a mediocre laptop.

to anyone else playing this what build are you going?

Going as a dual-blade duelist.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

The skill tree isn’t even all that.
It is only big, but it only have like “+10% strength”, “Double dodge chance”, the skills aren’t interesting.

Although many of the skills are like that, there are many others that are original. And double dodge chance is a lot, isn’t it?

Flag Post

I’m going for sword and shield duelist, getting the keystones that make you have 100% accuracy and 0 chance to be stunned. I want to be unstoppable and unavoidable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sikesalicous:

I’m going for sword and shield duelist, getting the keystones that make you have 100% accuracy and 0 chance to be stunned. I want to be unstoppable and unavoidable.

But no crits :(
I like crits.

Flag Post

So should we agree on a particular server? Does this game have guilds and shit?

Flag Post

you can change server whenever you want. no guilds but you can add others as friends