Forums Off-topic

Redchatting is forbidden right?

15 posts

Flag Post

Title.

Flag Post

Anything that brings unnecessary emphasis to a post is spammy and therefore potentially forbidden. You could compare redchatting to excessive use of uppercase letters in a post.

Flag Post

What’s is redchatting

Flag Post
Originally posted by TYBG:

What’s is redchatting

There’s a script allowing users to hyperlink their words in chat just like game URLs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

What’s is redchatting

There’s a script allowing users to hyperlink their words in chat just like game URLs.

You think everything is spam, Mad.

Flag Post

What’s is redchatting

I would like, for scientific governmental purposes, to see this script. Would you be so kind as to show me?

Flag Post

Usually not, unless it’s used in a bad way.

Flag Post

I would like, for scientific governmental purposes, to see this script. Would you be so kind as to show me?

I can’t find any thread with the script, unfortunately. Maybe it is shared secretly between members. Ask around in the Everybody Edits chat room, that’s where the script was first developed. Just remember that, if you use it excessively, it might be considered spammy.

Flag Post

I can’t find any thread with the script, unfortunately. Maybe it is shared secretly between members. Ask around in the Everybody Edits chat room, that’s where the script was first developed. Just remember that, if you use it excessively, it might be considered spammy.

lol you don’t need a script to hyperlink

Flag Post

where is the script

Flag Post

lol you don’t need a script to hyperlink

Hyperlinking only works with games on chat.

where is the script

It’s not available in public forums, ask around in Everybody Edit if you’re curious about it.

Flag Post

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/133128

Flag Post

I can PM the script if you want to…

Flag Post

rofl, OTers are thirsty for the script

Flag Post

Anything that brings unnecessary emphasis to a post is spammy and therefore potentially forbidden. You could compare redchatting to excessive use of uppercase letters in a post.

Aww, but that redtext script was fun. Thanks for telling me about it, five months ago. ;)