Forums Off-topic

I want this shirt so badly...

91 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Okay.

Order it.

Flag Post

Wow I bet you’ve never talked to a single woman.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Why do people like you always assume that all women are going to ignore somebody just because of the shirt they’re wearing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kerfuffley:

Why do people like you always assume that all women are going to ignore somebody just because of the shirt they’re wearing.

I assume he’s a socially awkward tardmunch because that is a stupid shirt to wear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kerfuffley:

I assume he’s a socially awkward tardmunch because that is a stupid shirt to wear.

Oh, okay. Fair enough.

Flag Post

Assimilate to be exactly like somebody else or get branded socially awkward. Bullshit term, you might as well be a corpse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Assimilate to be exactly like somebody else or get branded socially awkward. Bullshit term, you might as well be a corpse.

Spoken like a true beta.

Flag Post

Spoken like a true beta.

Alphas are leaders while betas and omegas are less assertive. If someone disregards social pressure, they should be considered an alpha ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rice_krispiez9:

omg i need dis! xD

That’s what she said. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Spoken like a true beta.

Alphas are leaders while betas and omegas are less assertive. If someone disregards social pressure, they should be considered an alpha ;)

MJ you look like you would piss yourself at the thought of exchanging words with a woman, you don’t get to judge who is alpha or beta.

Flag Post

Then why are you so afraid of not fitting in? You sound like the type of person who only goes with what your friends like. A follower and not your own mind. That’s why I said you might as well be zombie. I am not going to change myself to fit into some social group out of fear of how people percieve me.

Flag Post

MJ you look like you would piss yourself at the thought of exchanging words with a woman, you don’t get to judge who is alpha or beta.

I don’t, but ethologists do. Alpha males do not let themselves being influenced by other groups since they dominate the social circle. When someone fears someone else and does not try to fight back, chances are they are not the dominant individual. I’d like to know why you disagree about the alpha’s role in a group though. Maybe you could explain your point instead of lowering yourself to ad hominem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rice_krispiez9:

omg i need dis! xD

That shirt is honestly amazing!

Flag Post

But MadJedi’s a great person. he gud w/ kemistri

Flag Post

Not so much of a caste system like the animal kindom.

Flag Post

Every single one of Rice’s shirts are better than the OP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I don’t, but ethologists do. Alpha males do not let themselves being influenced by other groups since they dominate the social circle. When someone fears someone else and does not try to fight back, chances are they are not the dominant individual. I’d like to know why you disagree about the alpha’s role in a group though. Maybe you could explain your point instead of lowering yourself to ad hominem.

Geek culture constantly idolizes childy crap like unicorns (dat Adult Swim game, anyone) therefore making him think unicorns = cool. I would love to hear OP’s argument into why he would wear that shirt without being influenced by every other retard who thinks unicorns are funny because they’re ironically feminine.

Flag Post

So he should avoid wearing a shirt because people will see him a geek?

Flag Post

Why the fuck can’t people wear things that aren’t suddenly hip and cool to wear.

Although me wanting this probably makes me a figgot

Flag Post

So he should avoid wearing a shirt because people will see him a geek?

He should avoid wearing that particular shirt because it’s cringeworthy. I mean, seriously can you imagine someone wearing that in public? I’m not even go into detail about how bullied he’s gonna get.

Flag Post

I’d say you should get that shirt if you want it. You should not care what people think of you. That is something i learned today. While waiting for the bus, i pretended to shoot lightning bolts out of my fingers at a rapper on the ground that i said was a fire. People looked at me like i was crazy, but do you think i care? No. That is the same mentality you should have about that shirt.

Flag Post
While waiting for the bus, i pretended to shoot lightning bolts out of my fingers at a rapper on the ground that i said was a fire. People looked at me like i was crazy, but do you think i care? No.

Will people think you’re mentally challenged? Yes. Will women want to speak to you? No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnyboy29:

I’d say you should get that shirt if you want it. You should not care what people think of you. That is something i learned today. While waiting for the bus, i pretended to shoot lightning bolts out of my fingers at a rapper on the ground that i said was a fire. People looked at me like i was crazy, but do you think i care? No. That is the same mentality you should have about that shirt.

I lol’d and I think you do…