Forums Off-topic

Super Hot Teacher

45 posts

Flag Post

as u all already know, my old german teacher is ill and has brain disease and is in hospital now. so we got new teacher and shes fucking hot. shes 25 and when she talked to me very quietly i got boner. cuz she talks fucking sexily and shes hot too. discuss hot teachers and how much u would like to have sex with them.

Flag Post

troll harder

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsMarcus:

troll harder

im not trolling .

Flag Post

Wtf bro, she totally wants your D.

Flag Post

Post pics

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:

lol she doesnt she only said like 1 or 2 sentence to me and there she asked what position i had at football.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Post pics

lol i just met her i dont have pics.

Flag Post

Then take one, don’t you have a phone with camera?

Originally posted by Rolby:

lol she doesnt she only said like 1 or 2 sentence to me and there she asked what position i had at football.

Lol I bet it’s goalkeeper

Flag Post

Then take one, don’t you have a phone with camera?

Lol I bet it’s goalkeeper

dude im not a fucking pervert. i dont make pics of teachers. i cant google her name either, cuz she got some weird spanish name which i forgot in like 2 seconds. and im not goalkeeper. i am midfielder.

Flag Post

Goalkeeper

Flag Post

lol she has a spanish name

Flag Post

Does anyone remember when everyone was telling Zam that OT isn’t his personal blog?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Does anyone remember when everyone was telling Zam that OT isn’t his personal blog?

it’s funny how easy it is to tell when a thread is zam’s or rolby’s without opening it

Flag Post

dude, my psychiater told me i had to share my life with others. and i dont want to share it with my stupid parents so i share it with u.

Flag Post

dude, my psychiater told me i had to share my life with others. and i dont want to share it with my stupid parents so i share it with u.

Then share it with your friends.

That proves that you don’t have any social life.

Flag Post

Lol you’re insane

have fun OD’ing with meds that don’t actually work

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

those wont understand it or bully me. its much easier to share it with u guys cuz u cant beat or insult me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

those wont understand it or bully me. its much easier to share it with u guys cuz u cant beat or insult me.

We can insult you, though.

Flag Post

But we insult you all the time, dumbass.

Flag Post

Then get a blog.

Flag Post

yes but ur insults dont hurt me cuz its english and i cant hear it.

Flag Post

Then get a blog.

no thats stupid kong is cooler.

Flag Post

yes but ur insults dont hurt me cuz its english and i cant hear it.

1/31/13

Flag Post

Then get a blog.

no thats stupid kong is cooler.

It’s not so cool for us.

Flag Post

I believe it is in the best interest of Rolby’s health if he is permanently banned from Kongregate. Doing this will force him to talk to people in real life and let him better deal with his personal problems.