Forums Off-topic

Super Hot Teacher page 2

45 posts

Flag Post

Rolby, you should see Bad Teacher

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

I believe it is in the best interest of Rolby’s health if he is permanently banned from Kongregate. Doing this will force him to talk to people in real life and let him better deal with his personal problems.

>Implying he won’t use an alt

Flag Post

I believe it is in the best interest of Rolby’s health if he is permanently banned from Kongregate. Doing this will force him to talk to people in real life and let him better deal with his personal problems.

no wtf it wont. i dont want to talk to people in real life, this is better. cuz my old friends were all stupid and when we had to go to new school i went to smart people school and they went to stupid people school and thats y we arent friends anymore. and i dont want to be friends with them anymore cuz theyre criminals and one of them got a letter from police once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

no wtf it wont. i dont want to talk to people in real life, this is better. cuz my old friends were all stupid and when we had to go to new school i went to smart people school and they went to stupid people school and thats y we arent friends anymore. and i dont want to be friends with them anymore cuz theyre criminals and one of them got a letter from police once.

LMAO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:

Admins know when people use alts. It’s why you don’t see Cocoa anymore.

Flag Post

Rolby, you’re not smart and you will never be.
Thank you and Good night!

Flag Post

I know they do, I’m an alt.

Flag Post

I for one can speak on the thorough effectiveness of the permanent ban

Flag Post

well maybe u guys call me stupid, but i am the one who got latin and greek and like 6 other languages at school. and who is gonna do university directly after secondary school.

Flag Post

well maybe u guys call me stupid, but i am the one who got latin and greek and like 6 other languages at school. and who is gonna do university directly after secondary school.

Rolby, if you think you’re so smart, then you should try correcting your grammar and spelling for the first time in your entire life!

Flag Post

Six languages and your 14?

Biggest liar ever!

Flag Post

I think I had a hot biology teacher a long time ago, but I’m not sure her name or age or anything lol

How hot is your teacher?

Flag Post

You are saying that you can speak 8+ languages? Please tell me that you’re speaking them as good as you speak in English.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

You are saying that you can speak 8+ languages? Please tell me that you’re speaking them as good as you speak in English.

Seesine, it is obviously Google Translate. I am 22 and yet, I know 2 languages fully and parts of other languages.

Flag Post

But we insult you all the time, dumbass.

yes but ur insults dont hurt me cuz its english and i cant hear it.

Then how do you know what their saying??? Seriously, think before you post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:

Then how do you know what their saying??? Seriously, think before you post.

Don’t ruin it.

Flag Post

its not just kicking the ball alway. u have to push people alway to get the ball and when u score it feels very good and all girls will clap and ur teammmates will make u fall on the grass and jump on u and stuff. and then u get very happy. and then ur penis gets big and it is a good day

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

its not just kicking the ball alway. u have to push people alway to get the ball and when u score it feels very good and all girls will clap and ur teammmates will make u fall on the grass and jump on u and stuff. and then u get very happy. and then ur penis gets big and it is a good day

This image speaks for itself.

Flag Post

psychiater

What the fuck is that?

Holy fucking shit. I think my brain just got fried.

Flag Post

I want you to ‘hit that thang’ simply because of the hilarity that would ensue.