Forums Off-topic

ARE YOU TIRED OF STABBING YOUR FINGERS TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR

21 posts

Flag Post

ITT: stupidest commercial you’ve ever seen

Flag Post

Well I don’t know how else you’re going to test your blood.

Flag Post

I GO TO THE GAS STATION SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT, I FORGET HOW TO PUT GAS IN MY CAR.

Flag Post

Yeah but it’s legitimately a better was to test your blood sugar. My dad has diabetes and he started using it instead of pricking his finger every morning. Suits him well actually.

Flag Post

One time I tried to cook my own food and ended up torching the entire building. Doing things on your own is hard.

Flag Post

I almost never watch TV nowadays, so I’m not in contact with those ads very often. I think the clumsiness of every person using the “bad product” is funny. For example, you see people somehow getting their hands tied down by wires/ropes/pipes, throwing/dropping things on the floor when they’re holding multiple objects at the same time or failing a simple manual task because they’re in a hurry. When I see this, I feel like blaming the person’s lack of common sense rather than the “bad product”.

Flag Post

I have a permanent flap installed so I can pop it open and get blood whenever I please.

Flag Post

Yes, dammit. Oh well, in about a month I won’t have too any more. It’s weird how being pregnant can cause diabetes and then go back to normal once the baby is born.

Flag Post

DOES YOUR CAT MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE

Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

Yes, dammit. Oh well, in about a month I won’t have too any more. It’s weird how being pregnant can cause diabetes and then go back to normal once the baby is born.

Heh I’ve got just the commercial for that

It involves condoms

Flag Post

THERE’S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

THERE’S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Looks like how I’d cut bread

Flag Post

It’s black and white tv so of course you found something better in 2013.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kerfuffley:

I GO TO THE GAS STATION SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT, I FORGET HOW TO PUT GAS IN MY CAR.

Lol. This one is my all-time favorite.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

Congratulations.

Flag Post

Where do you guys find these gifs? I lol every time.

Flag Post

How is it possible for someone to be this stupid?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freezerburnt:

How is it possible for someone to be this stupid?

Stupid how? Facing a challenge isn’t stupidity.

Flag Post

Flag Post

People who are not from Bavaria will probably not get this, but this is a legitimate reason for ripping out your cars radio and smashing speakers of that dialect to pieces with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

“You say something to me, chips? Huh? Huh? I’ll fucking MURDER YOU!”