Forums Off-topic

February 21st is OT's OFFICIAL Everybody Trolls day

40 posts

Flag Post

February 21st is the day where everyone in OT tries to troll each other.

To celebrate, troll other OTters.

If you see someone celebrating that retarded niceness day that dark’s canner is promoting, you have to troll them until they stop being nice.

Discuss

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

No

lol look at this butthurt loser

go cry some more

Flag Post

now this is something I can stand behind

Flag Post

Let’s start today guys

Flag Post

I kinda feel like this is a bad idea.

Would there be any sort of moderation to keep this thing from going out of hand?

Flag Post

Mods take the day off

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Would there be any sort of moderation to keep this thing from going out of hand?

You can try to moderate OT on that day…

if you’re a LOSER

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Not that I know of.

Flag Post

I will not do that on my birthday. Or any other day.

Flag Post

I wonder if there will be any suicides.

Flag Post

Ít should be re-named “Everyone Gets Banned Day” cuz that’s how it’s gonna end

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Counter-Counter-Counter-Counter trolling.

Flag Post

I am not understanding why everybody is suddenly apposed to NFD this year. Everybody was really mature about it last year. At least 30 different people participated…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

I am not understanding why everybody is suddenly apposed to NFD this year. Everybody was really mature about it last year. At least 30 different people participated…

30 people

Omg wow

Flag Post

Shouldn’t it be on April 1st?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoPoke_:

30 people

Omg wow

That’s a lot, considering somewhere around that number of people use OT regularly.

Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Shouldn’t it be on April 1st?

It shouldn’t be on any day, but he made it on the 21st as a response to NFD.

Flag Post

Ahhh, I see now why Mafefe wants this. it’s because he’s a retard who thinks he’s funny and cute.

Flag Post

Ahhh, I see now why Mafefe wants this. it’s because he’s a retard who thinks he’s funny and cute.

I wouldn’t put it like that, but I would say that I do not think he behaves desirably. He takes pride in the fact that he intentionally carries a malicious attitude towards others, when in reality it just makes him (forgive me for putting it so bluntly) a horrible person.

Flag Post

Yeah, thats exactly why I would want people breaking OTs rules and getting banned

Flag Post

I wouldn’t put it like that, but I would say that I do not think he behaves desirably. He takes pride in the fact that he intentionally carries a malicious attitude towards others, when in reality it just makes him (forgive me for putting it so bluntly) a horrible person.

lol u mad?

Flag Post

Go away, darkscanner

Flag Post

He also takes pride in pulling stuff out of his ass that he considers to be proof or evidence. And being the Ray William Johnson of OT.

Flag Post

Let us celebrate NFD instead! I don’t think anyone wants to get banned. Just saying.