What is this atrocity?! page 2

59 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

We need those monuments. why would you destroy something humans made in ancient times?

They serve no purpose other than eyesight. Why would you keep it?

Ignorance at its finest.

If humanity is looking after it’s past rather than it’s future, they will not progress.

We can do both, I hope you know that. We can keep historical artifacts to remind us that people from anceint times weren’t idiots or how we were already advancing during ancient times.

This.

Flag Post

Because you can’t photoshop.

The same way you can build a building and say it’s from over 3000 B.C. by adding dust all around and damage some parts so it looks they are in ruin state.

Flag Post

We need those monuments. why would you destroy something humans made in ancient times?

Ignorance at its finest.

If humanity is looking after it’s past rather than it’s future, they will not progress.

We can do both, I hope you know that. We can keep historical artifacts to remind us that people from anceint times weren’t idiots or how we were already advancing during ancient times.

But why

Flag Post

The same way you can build a building and say it’s from over 3000 B.C. by adding dust all around and damage some parts so it looks they are in ruin state.

Can’t you use raidactive or carbon dating on it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by retart:

Ignorance at its finest.

But why

What do you mean ‘’but why?’’

Flag Post

ITT: people with burgers in their asses are too stupid to understand history

Flag Post

Can’t you use raioactive dating on it?

The thing is, these building are just a huge waste of space left by ancient Egyptians and keeping them rather than demolishing them (if you were allowed) is just an act of laziness.

Only because some ancient guy made a huge poop pool in a huge place doesn’t means you have to keep it because it’s from the past.

Flag Post

Can’t you use raioactive dating on it?

The thing is, these building are just a huge waste of space left by ancient Egyptians and keeping them rather than demolishing them (if you were allowed) is just an act of laziness.

Only because some ancient guy made a huge poop pool in a huge place doesn’t means you have to keep it because it’s from the past.

And we should destroy the other seven wonders of the world along with it.
No.
Would you fill up the Grand Canyon? The pyramids are not just buildings, but are ancient symbols of progress so great, they were made into man-made wonders of the world. To say they are a waste of space is to insult the millions of people who died in it’s making.

Flag Post

The pyramids are not just buildings, but are ancient symbols of progress so great, they were made into man-made wonders of the world. To say they are a waste of space is to insult the millions of people who died in it’s making.

pointless sentimental gayness

Flag Post

The pyramids are not just buildings, but are ancient symbols of progress so great, they were made into man-made wonders of the world. To say they are a waste of space is to insult the millions of people who died in it’s making.

it is true though. The pyramids were made into man made wonders of the world, and millions died making them. I don’t see what’s so pointless about saying it.

Flag Post

>black
>doesnt understand culture

lololol

Flag Post

As an Archaeology major, I want to murder everyone in this thread.

Flag Post

Wow, this is a pretty interesting argument.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

it is true though. The pyramids were made into man made wonders of the world, and millions died making them. I don’t see what’s so pointless about saying it.

Only because thousands have died for it doesn’t means you have to keep it there.
These pyramids are just using up space that should be used by Egypt’s government to make the city grow.
With these pyramids they don’t only not build aside it, but all around it.

We can do both, I hope you know that. We can keep historical artifacts to remind us that people from ancient times weren’t idiots or how we were already advancing during ancient times.

“Remind us that people from ancient times weren’t idiots”
How many people from over 3000 years BC have you met in person?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

why

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Biased opinion doesn’t count.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Only because thousands have died for it doesn’t means you have to keep it there.
These pyramids are just using up space that should be used by Egypt’s government to make the city grow.
With these pyramids they don’t only not build aside it, but all around it.

We can do both, I hope you know that. We can keep historical artifacts to remind us that people from ancient times weren’t idiots or how we were already advancing during ancient times.

“Remind us that people from ancient times weren’t idiots”
How many people from over 3000 years BC have you met in person?

Firstly, I said millions.
To think Egypt would demolish one of their most tourist-attracting features is pretty unrealistic. As I said earlier, if we destroyed the pyramids, why should we keep any other examples of human work?

Flag Post

As I said earlier, if we destroyed the pyramids, why should we keep any other examples of human work?

We shouldn’t

Flag Post

As I said earlier, if we destroyed the pyramids, why should we keep any other examples of human work?

We shouldn’t

let’s burn down MFT’s house.

Flag Post

You can try

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Pyramids are stupid
discuss

Flag Post

Brings in millions of tourists a year. They’d have to be retards to get rid of it.

Flag Post

In the city I used to live in whenever an old building needed to be upgraded they gutted the insides and left the outer shell alone so when it was finished it was all new inside and still a heritage building on the outside. They should do the same with these buildings, new luxury condos on the inside heritage building on the outside.