Forums Off-topic

petition to ban science page 2

37 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by EPR89:

yea sometimes science is just shit. but we shouldnt ban it completely. cuz some kids are good at stuff at science while others are good at things as language. when we ban science, the science kids wont get a job when theyre older.

What if someone is good at punching babies?

thats different.

No it’s not.
Your point was that we shouldn’t just outright ban things some people might be good at, because that would be the only thing they could ever get a job in. That was the only argument you brought up for not banning something.

Flag Post

yea sometimes science is just shit. but we shouldnt ban it completely. cuz some kids are good at stuff at science while others are good at things as language. when we ban science, the science kids wont get a job when theyre older.

What if someone is good at punching babies?

thats different.

No it’s not.
Your point was that we shouldn’t just outright ban things some people might be good at, because that would be the only thing they could ever get a job in. That was the only argument you brought up for not banning something.

no i was talking about school stuff.

Flag Post

So people can only ever get jobs in stuff they had in school?

Flag Post

yea duh. thats what school is for. preparing on later life.

Flag Post

yea duh. thats what school is for. preparing on later life.

Quick! What school subject prepares you for being a conductor on a train?
Which one prepares you for working as a linguist? Because language learning at school is primarily about language proficiency, not about language studies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Live_Love_MFT:
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

What?!?!? You dare mess the power of science!???Fuck you.Thats why your a retard.If sience was not here we would all get sick and die 5 days later.:(

Proof?

Well if we get black death or something we need science to produce a cure.Without it we would all die

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombieLuigi:
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

The irony here is that you are using the internet to say that.

And he’s also living inside his heated home built with engineering from crafting metals into wiring and architecture to support the building he is typing this on.

I wish I could type on a building

Flag Post

without it we would become

nothing

Flag Post

Signed. Science killed my dad and raped my mom.

Flag Post

You can ban science about as well as you can ban math. It still exists.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Petition signed.

Because why the fuck not. I mean, technically poking a fire with stick to see what it does is science, but ah well, Australopithecus had it right all along.