Forums Off-topic

Hey guys, I guess I'm back

71 posts

Flag Post

And I want to apologize. I left OT a couple months ago because I was scared. I felt like there was no other option for me but to leave, but the way that I did that wasn’t right at all. As a last attempt to escape from cyber bullies I pretended to follow through with suicide and I avoided contact with every OTter since then to stay undercover. I’m sorry if I made any of you worry. I realize now that Cocoa and the others can never hurt me outside of the internet and that I have friends in real life who will stand up for me. And I had friends on here too, who I left behind. I hope that you’ll forgive me.

Flag Post

You hurt me beyond belief, and I just don’t know if I’m ready to take you back

Flag Post

It’s okay, VanHalen. OT can be a bit grimy at times, but in the end, we all care for each other, whether we say so or not.

Flag Post

Welcome back!

Flag Post

I still don’t know why you added me on Facebook.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

[…]in the end, we all care for each other, whether we say so or not.

Ew. Speak for yourself.

Flag Post

Welcome back :)

Flag Post

I wondered what had happened to you. Good to see you back.
Taking a bit time off can really help you in realising that stuff like OT is there for you and not the other way round. You should never feel that it is your duty to be here (even though it is a lot nicer with you).

Flag Post

Omg I was SO worried, I thought you were dead or something… just know I love you and I care…….

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

[…]stuff like OT is there for you[…]

How did you come up with that. Disgusting.

Flag Post

its not just leaving alway. u have to push people alway to cry in the corner and when u attention whore it feels very good and all girls will clap and ur dogs and cats will make u fall on the bed and jump on u and stuff. and then u get very happy. and then ur vagina gets big and it is a bad day wen u return

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

its not just leaving alway. u have to push people alway to cry in the corner and when u attention whore it feels very good and all girls will clap and ur dogs and cats will make u fall on the bed and jump on u and stuff. and then u get very happy. and then ur vagina gets big and it is a bad day wen u return

Am I having a stroke right now or is this actually what you just typed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:
Originally posted by Aldir:

Am I having a stroke right now or is this actually what you just typed?

Source: MFT soccer hate thread
Original poster: Rolby
Original post: its not just kicking the ball alway. u have to push people alway to get the ball and when u score it feels very good and all girls will clap and ur teammmates will make u fall on the grass and jump on u and stuff. and then u get very happy. and then ur penis gets big and it is a good day

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kerfuffley:
Originally posted by EPR89:

[…]stuff like OT is there for you[…]

How did you come up with that. Disgusting.

I’m sorry.
I… I just thought… I AM SORRY!!!
Please forgive me!

Flag Post

OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Flag Post

Welcome back.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

I read the title as, “Hey guys, I guess I’m black”. I am very disappointed. |:<

Anyway, good to see you back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

I read the title as, “Hey guys, I guess I’m black”. I am very disappointed. |:<

As did I.

Flag Post

we all care for each other

You don’t speak for everyone here. I could never find it in me to give a damn for any of you. Hell, I only just now realised that OMFGPwned had left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

You don’t speak for everyone here. I could never find it in me to give a damn for any of you. Hell, I only just now realised that OMFGPwned had left.

Holy shit, he left? I never knew. That’s sad.

Flag Post

It’s not as if he’s anyone worth remembering. Him and Noddles had both begun to post like Deadrights. There was nothing special about him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

It’s not as if he’s anyone worth remembering. Him and Noddles had both begun to post like Deadrights. There was nothing special about him.

inb4Storagedisdeadrights/omfgpwned/noddles

Flag Post

inb4Storagedisdeadrights/omfgpwned/noddles

Why would you even come to that conclusion?