Forums Off-topic

Awee liking dis guy buuut

21 posts

Flag Post

Sooooo, there is this gurl… And a guy, pretty sure there’s a guy too, right?
So anyways. Guurl and guy meet, and the guurl she falls in l000ve, they are both sorta nerdy and stuff ya know? Boooiii buys da girl a drink, he always smiles when he sees her and stuff, they are ok friends, he is just waaayy to friendly so it’s not like gurl was special no no don’t think so. Gurl and boy meets at PWAAARTAY. Gurl get drunkz as fox’s, so she comes clean with da feelings she has for boii.

boii cries.. JK JK

boi tells gurl dat she be nice but he only wants teh fwiendzhips
gurl says ok

boii and gurl goes to same school, and has a lot of same friends and stuff.. when he be not there gurl is happy and dgaf, but when he be there, she feel teh awkwardness, and stuuff ya know?

How should da gurl cope wit dat?

P.s I can spell properly (sort of) I was just bored, and wanted to give anyone who was bored enough to read this a little challenge, enjoy

Flag Post

By committing suicide.

Flag Post

She did dat twice, didn’t work

Flag Post

You shouldn’t tell people you can spell properly in a thread like this

Flag Post

Why must you type like a cuntard

Flag Post

I was lying, my spelling is horrible.

Flag Post

Wut?

Flag Post

Simple, you must simply ban all Italians from your town. Problem solved.

Flag Post

It depends if her feelings will subside soon or not, otherwise it’ll continue to be awkward.

Flag Post

“Awee liking dis guy buuut” is Maowee’s most recent work of literary genius. This short story highlights upon the tedious, love-related endeavors of an adolescent girl. This moving work has both inspired and enlightened a generation. It has been critically acclaimed as being “not the worst” and has been said to “bring a tear to the eye… but maybe that was just gas”.

5/5.

Flag Post

You’re not Mr. Critic ^
gtfo

Flag Post

And you aren’t Reverend Jonathan Hale, but you don’t see me complaining.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

My posts aren’t trying to reflect John Hale though

Flag Post
Originally posted by witchfinder:
Originally posted by Storaged:

My posts aren’t trying to reflect John Hale though

Well maybe his aren’t trying to reflect his other account.

Flag Post

This topic really went off topic, though still relephant cuz was about friendzonegui

Flag Post

yea ikr at my school theres some girl and boy. and theyre super nerds and have emo hairs and both are super ugly. and that girl has some asian lesbian gf too. and once they kissed on train station and i was sitting next to them and i almost had to vomit cuz it was so gross.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

yea ikr at my school theres some girl and boy. and theyre super nerds and have emo hairs and both are super ugly. and that girl has some asian lesbian gf too. and once they kissed on train station and i was sitting next to them and i almost had to vomit cuz it was so gross.

Rolby confirmed for being homophobic.

Flag Post

Too many lesbians at my school.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by Rolby:

Rolby confirmed for being homophobic.

wtf homophobic? it was guy and girl kissing not guy and guy.

Flag Post

Wait, you threw up because a straight couple kissed? I’m not even sure what to say right now.

Flag Post

! d0nt 3v3n… unD3r$t4nD a $!ng|3 t#!ng ! $4!D i