Forums Off-topic

Medical stories

13 posts

Flag Post

S’posedly, I have AIDs. Share your medical stories here.

No, not really

Flag Post

I have insomnia.

Flag Post

I know how it feels bro.

Flag Post

Remember when..

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50one:

Remember when..

He knew the test results way before my doctor did.

Flag Post

guys flyingman has cancer :((((

Flag Post

when i had a physical the lady touched my balls!!! who should I report this to

Flag Post

My body is perfect, according to Duke Medical Center.
I had an extensive physical done there last year, including about a dozen X-rays, an EKG, and 30 minutes in a hyperbaric chamber.
I’ve had vaccinations for Yellow Fever, Rabies, Typhoid, and Hepatitis A/B
I am immune to the effects of Poison Ivy.
My lungs also have a capacity that is 120% the size of the average person my age.

I. Am. Perfect.

However, I do have Acid Reflux Disease. That’s kind of a bitch.

Flag Post

I drink soda everyday and eat sugary foods; I brush every once in a while, but not often. Went to the dentist and he said my teeth were perfect, no cavities forming, nothing wrong. Oh, and that was the first time I had been to the dentist in a few years. that’s the most medical story that I have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sikesalicous:

I drink soda everyday and eat sugary foods; I brush every once in a while, but not often. Went to the dentist and he said my teeth were perfect, no cavities forming, nothing wrong.

That can’t be right.

Flag Post

wow wtf u really have aids? that really sucks. u probably had sex with some whore from a third world country which gave u that disease. it really sucks bro. let us know how to help u. well now my stories. one of my kidneys doesnt work 100% and my back is in a curve. but this is nothing compared to what u have bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

wow wtf u really have aids? that really sucks. u probably had sex with some whore from a third world country which gave u that disease. it really sucks bro. let us know how to help u. well now my stories. one of my kidneys doesnt work 100% and my back is in a curve. but this is nothing compared to what u have bro.

You might have poor eyesight too. Sorry I had to be the one to break it to you

Flag Post

I have minor radiation sickness and a crippled leg. My leg will be fine after a quick nap though.