Forums Off-topic

Relationship advice?

4 posts

Flag Post

I didn’t get any replies the 3 times I posted this on Yahoo Answers and I guess I’ll ask here.

All of a sudden (last week or so) my boyfriend has been paying more attention to his friends than he used to and just doesn’t seem as excited to see me as he used to be. He still hugs me kisses me and says that he loves me but I noticed that his kisses don’t seem as slow and meaningful as they used to be and I don’t understand why. I just feel like something’s off, like something might be bothering him, but whenever I ask him if something’s wrong he says that everything’s fine. Am I just over-analyzing this or is there really something wrong? And if there’s something wrong how do I bring it to his attention? We’ve been dating for a long time too and haven’t had any problems before.

Flag Post

Well, VanHalen1, I do believe that this problem needs to be addressed in a timely manner. At first, it seemed as though the early flames had died down to the level that they tend to reach in an average relationship, but then you’d stated that you’ve been dating for quite awhile, so that cannot be the case. I would say that you need to sit him down and tell him exactly how you feel in regards to his peculiar behaviour. I do not suggest beating around the bush, as this may cause him to withhold some information. Treat this as an interrogation and do not give up until you receive an answer.

Remember, it is possible that nothing is wrong at all, and that you are actually over-analyzing things. If he seems to become irritated with your questioning, I would suggest that you back off and allow him some time for himself.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator