Forums Off-topic

Dream

6 posts

Flag Post

A few days ago I had a dream where 50 Cent sold me to Groundskeeper William (The guy from “The Simpsons”) as a slave, then I escaped but Willy paid Mick Jagger to find and kill me, so I went to 50 Cent’s house to hide but he set me up, so Mick Jagger ended up killing me.

Is it weird?

Flag Post

Seems normal.

Flag Post

Dreams are always real and they either remind you of your past or tell you your future. This will happen to you sometime in your future. Just try to look surprised.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

Dreams are always real and they either remind you of your past or tell you your future. This will happen to you sometime in your future. Just try to look surprised.

You mean I will drive a bus full of people while I’m being shot by cops in helicopters and my dad’s in prison? Cool!

Flag Post

I just read a hentai doujin called “Dream” and I thought this thread was about it. I’m a little disappointed.

Anyways, I always have weird dreams. Nothing too out of the norm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

I just read a hentai doujin called “Dream” and I thought this thread was about it. I’m a little disappointed.

Anyways, I always have weird dreams. Nothing too out of the norm.

i dreamt i was a tiger and only walked on walls and my best friend was a shovel :/