Forums Off-topic

Facebook page 2

38 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I thought storaged’s identity was easy to guess, especially since he’s acting the same as his main.

who is it? <.<

I think it’s Rolby, did you know this Rolby?

Flag Post

The wannabe Mafefe.

Why on Earth would I want to be Mafefe? I don’t even want to be associated with the fellow, let alone be like him.

Flag Post

If he hasn’t told anyone, it is because he doesn’t necessarily want people to know for sure. Look at the posting style and the ideas transmitted, the clues should lead to an answer.

Flag Post

He’s Mafefe. He just said it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by livold:

wtf are u guys talking about? mafefe doesnt talk like that. mafefe always use crow smileys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by livold:

wtf are u guys talking about? mafefe doesnt talk like that. mafefe always use crow smileys.

On his crow alts.

Flag Post

Storaged is Controversial.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:

lol ty bro.

Flag Post

Kong Mods: Guiding idiots to what they think is their own conclusion since 1999.

Flag Post

I don’t have FB.

Originally posted by Asdfret:

I have thought the same.

Flag Post

fuck someone reported me and facebook thinks i am fake now. shall i give fb my phone number or not? cuz theyre asking it.

Flag Post

fuck someone reported me and facebook thinks i am fake now. shall i give fb my phone number or not? cuz theyre asking it.

Give it to me, I’ll find out if you’re fake for you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Give it to me, I’ll find out if you’re fake for you!

wtf no.