Forums Off-topic

My Friends See Me As Weak

52 posts

Flag Post

well today my old friends came to my house and we went outside. then we went chilling and they smoked but i didnt of course. and then we were cycling a bit and we stopped and then one of them stole my bicylce keys and ran away. i tried to catch him but it didnt work. then he put the keys in his underwear and out of it again and threw it on the ground. i picked it up and they all left me and cycled away. how do i make myself look strong and powerful so they dont do this to me? and y are they doing this to me? and not to others? :(

Flag Post

try hamboning

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T103:

Hahahaha you should lift. They did this to you because they’re your old friends?

idk but they just came to my house and asked me if i wanted to come outside. they are smaller than me and arent strong at all. but idk y they did this.

Flag Post

>Friends
You clearly do not know what friend means, friends don’t do that to each other.

Flag Post

squats and oats

Flag Post
Originally posted by waffle_god:

squats and oats

no i dont mean looking stronger. i want them to think i am powerful and strong so they dont dare to mess with me ever again.

Flag Post

If your ’’friends’’ mess with you, they are obviously not your friends, retard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

If your ’’friends’’ mess with you, they are obviously not your friends, retard.

okay… how do i make my ‘not-friends’ afraid of messing with me?

Flag Post

Simple. Just fuck their mothers.

Flag Post

Simple. Just fuck their mothers.

pfff pls serious answer. this is really necessary. otherwise i will be a loser forever and never get a gf :(

Flag Post

Is this just a scheme to get you a girlfriend, really?

Flag Post

Is this just a scheme to get you a girlfriend, really?

yes but also to get cooler.

Flag Post

Not to sound like a total fucking faggot, but shouldn’t your grades be more important?

Flag Post

Not to sound like a total fucking faggot, but shouldn’t your grades be more important?

yes those are also important but i have vacation. so i want to get a better reputation so i can get a gf at the summer vacation.

Flag Post

Being a fucking retard at school isn’t a good rep to have, maybe to all the ’’cool’’ kids is, but to others you look like as if you just jumped on the bandwagon of swagfags.

Flag Post

Being a fucking retard at school isn’t a good rep to have, maybe to all the ’’cool’’ kids is, but to others you look like as if you just jumped on the bandwagon of swagfags.

no they arent at same school as me. they go to a school for dumb kids and i go to the school for smart kids. but theyre my only friends who have same amount of money as me and same religion. the kids at my school are all rich bastards and christians.

Flag Post

Wow, prejudice much?

Stop lying to yourself, it make you look like elitist scum.

Flag Post

Cant you make firends at your school, regarldess of the other kid’s religion or weath?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fishyninjabread:

Cant you make firends at your school, regarldess of the other kid’s religion or weath?

they are my friends, but they arent cool. theyre all losers and nerds who have never got a gf. one of my old friends got a gf when he was only 10 and the other one has had like 5 gfs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

they are my friends, but they arent cool. theyre all losers and nerds who have never got a gf. one of my old friends got a gf when he was only 10 and the other one has had like 5 gfs.

Wow, you make me fucking sick. You actually think you’re better than your friends to the point you talked down about them to make you seem like you’re on top. When in reality, you’re not a good friend and you’re an inept retard.

Flag Post

Wow, you make me fucking sick. You actually think you’re better than your friends to the point you talked down about them to make you seem like you’re on top. When in reality, you’re not a good friend and you’re an inept retard.

wtf i didnt talk down on them i swear. i just want them to stop treating me like that :(

Flag Post

‘Cool’ is subjective, as long as they are your friends that is the mportant part, not to be harsh but @UnleashedBeing does have a point

Flag Post

‘Cool’ is subjective, as long as they are your friends that is the mportant part, not to be harsh but @UnleashedBeing does have a point

okay but they live far away as well. my old friends live near me the others live like 20 kilometres away.

Flag Post

wtf i didnt talk down on them i swear. i just want them to stop treating me like that :(

You said that they are your friends but they are not cool. You also said they go to a dumb school while you going to a ‘’smart school.’’ You also called them losers and nerds who never got girlfriends. Yeah, you were not talking down to them.

Flag Post

You said that they are your friends but they are not cool. You also said they go to a dumb school while you going to a ‘’smart school.’’ You also called them losers and nerds who never got girlfriends. Yeah, you were not talking down to them.

no those are others. i go to smart school and my friends at the smart school are nerds and losers without gfs and live far away. my friends who live near me go to a dumb school and have girlfriends etc.