Forums Off-topic

My Friends See Me As Weak page 2

52 posts

Flag Post

What? I’m just done trying to decode whatever the fuck you say. You calling them losers and nerds is still talking talk down about them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

wtf i didnt talk down on them i swear. i just want them to stop treating me like that :(

You said that they are your friends but they are not cool. You also said they go to a dumb school while you going to a ‘’smart school.’’ You also called them losers and nerds who never got girlfriends. Yeah, you were not talking down to them.

no those are others. i go to smart school and my friends at the smart school are nerds and losers without gfs and live far away. my friends who live near me go to a dumb school and have girlfriends etc.

This obsession with girlfriends is getting you knowwhere, they can probabaly see this and thats why they pick you on you

Flag Post

whatever u guys are worthless. im gonna ask the mods.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevinmitnick:

try hamboning

or dump of death >:/

Flag Post

Then I guess their not your friends, Rolby.

well today my old friends came to my house and we went outside. then we went chilling and they smoked but i didnt of course. and then we were cycling a bit and we stopped and then one of them stole my bicylce keys and ran away. i tried to catch him but it didnt work. then he put the keys in his underwear and out of it again and threw it on the ground. i picked it up and they all left me and cycled away. how do i make myself look strong and powerful so they dont do this to me? and y are they doing this to me? and not to others? :(

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

whatever u guys are worthless. im gonna ask the mods.

Sorry you feel that way, jsut trying to help

Flag Post

Simple. Just fuck their mothers.

pfff pls serious answer. this is really necessary. otherwise i will be a loser forever and never get a gf :(

i thought we were dating ok i break up

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Simple. Just fuck their mothers.

pfff pls serious answer. this is really necessary. otherwise i will be a loser forever and never get a gf :(

i thought we were dating ok i break up

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Flag Post

well today my old friends came to my house and we went outside. then we went chilling and they smoked but i didnt of course. and then we were cycling a bit and we stopped and then one of them stole my bicylce keys and ran away. i tried to catch him but it didnt work. then he put the keys in his underwear and out of it again and threw it on the ground. i picked it up and they all left me and cycled away. how do i make myself look strong and powerful so they dont do this to me? and y are they doing this to me? and not to others? :(

stay inside and play mmos for the rest of your life.
when you matriculate, get a job at mcdonalds or walmart.
safe and happy :)

Flag Post

Simple. YOU MUST KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!
But in all seriousness, if you don’t wish to get new friends or if they don’t agree to stop, I say build up your strength and kick one of their asses when the opportunity presents itself (when you have some justification at the time). Don’t do it too hard where they are maimed, just to rough them up, scare them, just don’t let this fighting go to your head.
Although a non-violent method is usually preferable.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

have sex with them.
np

Flag Post

Rolby, why is it so cool to have a gf?

Flag Post

All you need to do is invite them to a beach, as you miraculously jump over a shark.

Flag Post

What if like, Rolby’s native language translates to English really awkwardly and he’s actually a fucking genius.

Flag Post

To look cooler/stronger just get a girlfriend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

What if like, Rolby’s native language translates to English really awkwardly and he’s actually a fucking genius.

i dont need a translator. next year im gonna do cambridge english advanced.

Originally posted by XxTheProtectorxX:

To look cooler/stronger just get a girlfriend.

yea but i need those friends, otherwise i will never be able to meet a girl.

Flag Post

A true person doesn’t need new friends to have a girlfriend. If she’s a judgemental cunt with your friends then just let her go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

i dont need a translator. next year im gonna do cambridge english advanced.

OH GOD MY ESOPHAGUS

Flag Post

Those aren’t friends. ._.

Flag Post

1v1 each of them and show otherwise

Flag Post

Don’t be such a little bitch and maybe they won’t be that way.

Flag Post

Also, lift.

Flag Post

Simple, Rolby. Hangout with someone else, unless they are your only so-called “friends”. They are not friends, Rolby, they are bullies.