Forums Off-topic

Perhaps we could learn something from the Swiss

16 posts

Flag Post

In Switzerland, all able bodied men, upon reaching adulthood, must go through a basic military training course. It’s basically a few days of basic boot camp. Afterwards, they keep their weapon in case the military needs to call upon them.
So basically, the majority of Swiss people own a gun. But Switzerland has one of the lowest crime rates of any counttry in the world.

Maybe we could learn something from the Swiss….

Flag Post

As long as I get a gun I support

Flag Post

Greece still emply National Service, and their is always debate in the UK whether they shoudl bring it back, I think it is a good idea personally.

Flag Post

It’s because they’re too pussy to shoot when shit goes down

Flag Post

The problem is Americans are weak, scared little babies. Is they are given military training and are armed it will make the situation a whole lot worse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarFraTho:

Did you know that during World War II, the neutral Swiss military would shoot down any aircraft that flew over its territory, regardless of what side it was on?

Flag Post

lol swiss people live in mountains to they waste all their bullets on killing bears.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol swiss people live in mountains to they waste all their bullets on killing bears.

lol ikr

Flag Post

The main point isn’t just the fact that they have guns, it’s the fact that they have guns and a very low crime rate. How? What have they done right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

The problem is Americans are weak, scared little babies. Is they are given military training and are armed it will make the situation a whole lot worse.

When did you all of a sudden become a hater?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:
Originally posted by MarFraTho:

Did you know that during World War II, the neutral Swiss military would shoot down any aircraft that flew over its territory, regardless of what side it was on?

I’m talking about domestic disputes. For example, you find out that someone has been talking shit about you.

Pussy loser response: do nothing or try to talk things out

Real muhfucker response: bust caps

Originally posted by Hallucent:

she’s trying too hard, don’t respond

Flag Post

The main point isn’t just the fact that they have guns, it’s the fact that they have guns and a very low crime rate. How?

By having a nation that has pride in its self and believes in social duty and justice.

Flag Post

The main point isn’t just the fact that they have guns, it’s the fact that they have guns and a very low crime rate. How?

By having a nation that has pride in its self and believes in social duty and justice.

Aren’t those things also true about the United States?

Flag Post

Aren’t those things also true about the United States?

Lol, nope, not even close.

Originally posted by Hallucent:

Hater? Wow, I guess I’m a little extra grouchy, sorry. Soon things will be back to normal.

Flag Post

By having a nation that has pride in its self

Flag Post

The Swiss do not view guns as a means of self defense, rather of national defense. It is illegal to carry a firearm in the streets. They have higher gun homicide and suicide rates than the rest of Europe, aside from Finland. Ammunition is generally not kept in the home. All this and more.

American gun culture is unbelievably hostile, and it gives america one of the highest gun homicide rates in the world. The Swiss hate it when you compare them to the United States.