Forums Off-topic

345634563463456345636 (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

No, but ask me again 8 years ago

Flag Post

lol i used to play it but nowadays that game is fucking boring and they only want money now. so wherever u click, u get on the members page.

Flag Post

It always sucked, just not to a 9/10 year old

Flag Post

>Runescape

>2013

lolno

Flag Post

Used to, a long time ago. The sad thing is I know people who still play it religiously.

Flag Post

I never played Runescape.

Flag Post

Jagex got greedy over the years and fucked themselves up and the game.
The only good thing going for them was GOING to be Funorb a few years ago, and I’ll have to admit that site had some good games despite being directed towards kiddies. Then they gave up on it and I was liek, “So much for revisiting my childhood.”

Flag Post

runescape is fucking retarded

srsly

Flag Post

I did but they ruined it with greed. I heard that the fatass who runs the new game is considering running 2006 servers and he makes a forum on the front page and says he will have his answer by the 20th. If he does it I would rejoin but now it’s unplayable.

Flag Post

Not really. But I still occasionally check the website to complete holiday events, though. The game’s pretty much destroyed, though.

Flag Post

I thought this was a locked thread.

Flag Post

I played it for a while, but after the last few updates it’s pretty totaled, and I couldn’t figure out how to play it after the combat addition thing, and after that update it messed up my rank so all my equipment is no longer usable so I just gave up.

Flag Post

its slow,ugly
and combat sucks

Flag Post

I used to play it when it was cool, but now i dont