Forums Off-topic

Far Cry 3 Is Fucking Unoriginal

21 posts

Flag Post

well today i downloaded far cry 3 and its pretty fun lol. a few things which are pretty fake: like that some fat, rich american kid can kill a black guy with a knife who just jumps on him etc. but then i discovered a few things: it has the same databe thing as ASSASSINS CREED. and it also has fast travel, just like ASSASSINS CREED. and even buying weapons and stuff reminds me of ASSASSINS CREED. discuss what u think about this.

Flag Post

jus liek mafaf!!!

Flag Post

And you play as a young, White, American male. JUST LIKE ASSASSINS CREED

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarFraTho:

jus liek mafaf!!!

Hey! It’s my job to rip on Mafefe.

Flag Post

But, it has crows. Therefore it makes up for ripping off Assassins Creed.

Flag Post

I wonder if it has anything to do with it being developed by the same studio. That may be why the graphical style for the menu is similar. As for the rest of the post, I’m sure there are better similarities you could’ve picked because the ones shown are common in video games. Almost every story includes a character living something unusual (expect some sport games or shooters), databases are present in most video games with an extensive world, buying items is a common activity and fast travel is a feature many open world games have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by MarFraTho:

jus liek mafaf!!!

Hey! It’s my job to rip on Mafefe.

I’m not calling Mafefe unoriginal, I’m pointing out how Rolby is trying to be like him

Flag Post
and it also has fast travel, just like ASSASSINS CREED.

What about Borderlands 2, and Skyrim? And all other RPG games?

Flag Post

Essentially every role playing game utilises the fast travel system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

well today i downloaded far cry 3 and its pretty fun lol. a few things which are pretty fake: like that some fat, rich american kid can kill a black guy with a knife who just jumps on him etc. but then i discovered a few things: it has the same databe thing as ASSASSINS CREED. and it also has fast travel, just like ASSASSINS CREED. and even buying weapons and stuff reminds me of ASSASSINS CREED. discuss what u think about this.

Far Cry 3 has no fat characters.

Also Far Cry 3 isnt an Assassans Creed ripoff because it has guns. Does assassins creed have guns? NO

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:
Does assassins creed have guns? NO

yes

Flag Post

Ik that feel bro

it is fucking annoying and repetitive
just go behind some guy and knife him and stuff

also its unoriginal and stuff

You can skin animals, a feature from AC3
There are enemy patrols everywhere, just like AC3
And there are boats, just like in AC3

You can do various moves from AC series, like kill enemies while falling with a knife,
kill a enemy in a ledge physically etc

You can walk
This is a feature from AC

Also you unlock parts of the map by climbing a high place (in case a radio tower or similar), in AC3 you climb tall buildings and trees in order to “synchronize” to be able to view certain markers in map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Ik that feel bro

it is fucking annoying and repetitive
just go behind some guy and knife him and stuff

also its unoriginal and stuff

You can skin animals, a feature from AC3
There are enemy patrols everywhere, just like AC3
And there are boats, just like in AC3

You can do various moves from AC series, like kill enemies while falling with a knife,
kill a enemy in a ledge physically etc

You can walk
This is a feature from AC

Also you unlock parts of the map by climbing a high place (in case a radio tower or similar), in AC3 you climb tall buildings and trees in order to “synchronize” to be able to view certain markers in map.

yea.

edit: i just read ur stuff and when i read some sentences im like: are u make fun of me or something?

Flag Post

okay maybe fast travel was a bad example but if u have ever played u will know how similair it is.

Flag Post

edit: i just read ur stuff and when i read some sentences im like: are u make fun of me or something?

no, I wasn’t making fun of you, the walking one was a joke, but the rest is legit

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

no, I wasn’t making fun of you, the walking one was a joke, but the rest is legit

oh okay then its cool bro.

Flag Post

I think you accidentally downloaded Assassin’s Creed instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

no i didnt but i downloaded far cry 3 just after i completed assassins creed 3. thats y i could see how much there were similarities.

Flag Post

no i didnt but i downloaded far cry 3 just after i completed assassins creed 3. thats y i could see how much there were similarities.

Did it have a terrible ending that shat all over the previous games?

Flag Post

I have both of those games and haven’t played either of them since Christmas lol

Flag Post

Did it have a terrible ending that shat all over the previous games?

yea assassins creed 3 had a really shitty ending. that guy who looks like a moroccan can become something like jesus but decides to die instead. and that fight between connor and that moustached guy is fucking fake. that moustached guy gets connor, and then connor shoots him with a gun and then instead of shooting back that moustached guy walks alway. then connor follows him and finds the man sitting in a bar instead of being in the fucking hospital and kills him.