Forums Off-topic

Best Genre? page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

Alternative Rock and Metal are the two best. KoЯn, rock and metal..Mushroomhead, metal..primus, alternative rock.

Flag Post

rock musuc rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

any type of rock makes a great genre

Flag Post

that must be Jumpstyle & Hardstyle x)

Flag Post

Indie Rock, Post-Hardcore and Post-Punk Revival.

Flag Post

Classic Rock. Hell yes. (my top 100 bands list all disbanded before i was born, so HA!)
Some modern stuff is okay, like Linkin Park and the Killers.

Flag Post

rock alternative seeing as thats the only isle you can stay with out people thinking (wtf is that idiot doing in that isle) + best music

Flag Post

Non-mainstream music is for idiots?

Flag Post

Metal and Punk.

@Nader: almost everything is mainstream :D

Flag Post

drum and bass. electronical. a little light techno. names such as ‘Aphex Twin’ spring to mind (had one song go to 14 in uk charts once upon a time)

Flag Post

Yeah seriously, it depends on how good the song is.

Flag Post

rock and all it’s subgenres(punk, indie, alternative, metal etc.)
country and rap are crap

Flag Post

METAL, ALLMOST ALL FORMS OF METAL ARE BEAST!!! (EXCEPT FOR GOTHIC METAL, AND PUNK METAL) BESIDES THAT, METAL IS THE SICKEST THING ON EARTH!!!!! SICK= BEAST

Flag Post

Punk and metal From COB and Machine Head, to Anti-Flag and The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Flag Post

Rock and classic rock.

Flag Post

Grunge, Metal (Death, Doom, Sludge, Thrash, Power), Metalcore (only Killswitch and Parkway Drive), Rock (Hard and Classic). SOME Indie (The Verve and other mid 90’s indie).

Flag Post

Country and hip hop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgGkJez6pcM for country lovers like myself

Flag Post

Grunge, Doom/Sludge/Stoner Metal, Progressive, Electronical, ect.

I particularly enjoy music that can’t easily be pigeonholed, because it’s usually very unique and fresh.

Flag Post

Death Metal man! nothin like deathklok