Forums Off-topic

If you were a teacher...

54 posts

Flag Post

What kind of teacher would you be?If the students started talking while you were explaining something, what would you do?Etc…

Flag Post

The one that gets caught molesting kids

Flag Post

i would act like my greek science teacher and say stop stop stop and u have no respect all the time.

Flag Post

I’ll be a moderate one, I guess. If they are not quiet I will beat them up.

Flag Post

The uni teacher who always gives low grades to the hot girls’ first test.

Flag Post

I would be the one who pushes them out of the nest so they learn to fly :>>>>>>>

Flag Post

the one that doesnt care lol

Flag Post

I’d be this kind of teacher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_MFT_Show:

The one that gets caught molesting kids

Flag Post

I’d just go sit at my desk and not give a damn when they all fail my tests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Makilio:

I’d just go sit at my desk and not give a damn when they all fail my tests.

What about the students who behave themselves while the rest of the class is talking?

Flag Post

Pretty sure they can read whatever cheap textbook my class is using if they wanted to learn.

Flag Post

I feel as though I’d do fairly well in the field of teaching, especially considering it’s someone I’ve been considering as a possible career choice over the past 5 years. The only things that could stop me from entering the field of teaching would be 1.) all of the psychology classes I have to take in order to meet the requirements (I enjoy psychology, but the classes drag on and can become quite boring) 2.) the only jobs I can find (locally) are in elementary schools (I could never see myself teaching small children, especially considering my English major) and finally, 3.) landing a better job in a different field.

As a teacher, I would probably refrain from speaking until everyone in the room is quiet. Students generally take notice to their teachers standing awkwardly in the front of the room, hence making it one of the best methods of getting your students to quiet down (I’m simply going off of my experiences from when I was in high school — it’d worked fairly well for my teachers). This will also prevent me from coming off as a domineering cunt, although some people may consider standing in front of the room until everyone is quiet kind of bitchy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Makilio:

Pretty sure they can read whatever cheap textbook my class is using if they wanted to learn.

What if they can’t learn by themselves and need someone to teach them?

Students generally take notice to their teachers standing awkwardly in the front of the room, hence making it one of the best methods of getting your students to quiet down

Hahahahaha, you clearly don’t know how the schools in my country are like.

Flag Post

I’m not going to be teaching in your country, so your point is completely irrelevant.

Flag Post

lol that u can only teach in elementary schools means u didnt complete university.

Flag Post

Rolby, I’m stating that if I am unable to find a job at a high school (or perhaps even a college) and am only able to find an opening in an elementary school, then I shalln’t do it. Teaching at an elementary school requires even further education than teaching at a high school, anyway. You have to take child psychology courses on top of all of the other required psychology courses.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

Rolby, I’m stating that if I am unable to find a job at a high school (or perhaps even a college) and am only able to find an opening in an elementary school, then I shalln’t do it. Teaching at an elementary school requires even further education than teaching at a high school, anyway. You have to take child psychology courses on top of all of the other required psychology courses.

>shalln’t

Please never teach.

Flag Post

Shalln’t is a contraction of shall not.

Flag Post

“Shalln’t” is an even more archaic version of “shan’t”, Aldir. Please read up on terms before you go insulting the ones I’d used validly.

Flag Post

But using it makes you a faggot, and faggots are incapable of doing any good (like teaching)

Flag Post

“Shalln’t” is an even more archaic version of “shan’t”, Aldir. Please read up on terms before you go insulting the ones I’d used validly.

If it’s archaic it means it isn’t used anymore. Therefore you are a pretentious faggot.

Flag Post

what

Flag Post

If it’s archaic it means it isn’t used anymore.

Here you go misunderstanding the definitions of words again. Archaic is defined as “something that is old or old-fashioned”. Please show me a proper definition that states that “archaic” is a word used to describe something that is not used anymore.