Forums Off-topic

If you were a teacher... page 2

54 posts

Flag Post

Man, how buttmad do you get every time someone points out you’re wrong?

Flag Post

Please refrain from shit-posting in my thread and take this conversation to your shouts.

Flag Post

Why do you always assume that being argumentative is related to anger? And I’d just proved you wrong by citing the dictionary definition of the term. It seems you’re the one who’s got trouble admitting to being wrong.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

Why do you always assume that being argumentative is related to anger? And I’d just proved you wrong by citing the dictionary definition of the term. It seems you’re the one who’s got trouble admitting to being wrong.

I guess it makes sense you’re so saddle sore after riding that high horse for hours.

Flag Post

If you’re going to reply to every post of mine with “lol i dunno how to respond so ill jus say ur mad” rather than realising that casual arguing does not involve anger, then I’m not going to bother with arguing with you.

Flag Post

I win.

Flag Post

i’d be a logic teacher and try to cure ppl like rolby.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

i’d be a logic teacher and try to cure ppl like rolby.

Islam is a disease curable only by death

Flag Post

I win.

If it keeps you off of the rope, then sure. But you hadn’t made any sort of point against me, so technically you’d never been competing.

Flag Post

Lol @ sore loser

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Put all the crappy students in the back and let them fail miserable with their lives.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Put all the crappy students in the back and let them fail miserable with their lives.

But the crappy students are always in the back.

Flag Post

I would pay them to tell the hot female teachers how amazing I am.

Flag Post

1) Be a “standard” teacher until I get tenure
2) When I get tenure, toss out the curriculum and make my own
3) Gamify my classroom, all students are competing for points and the bottom few FAIL
4) Stop teaching to the test, teach for conceptual power
5) Slap kids that don’t shut up

Flag Post

Teach people how to think, not be dronefags

Flag Post

I’d be the cool and edgy teacher who wears shorts, sunglasses, and a backwards baseball cap and uses words like radical and tubular.

Flag Post

give them money for drugs

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asdfret:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

But the crappy students are always in the back.

not

Flag Post

If I was a teacher, I would actually teach the class.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

I’d be the cool and edgy teacher who wears shorts, sunglasses, and a backwards baseball cap and uses words like radical and tubular.

Yea… ‘Cool and edgy’…

Flag Post

What I’ve observed is that best teachers teach with talking and showing examples… and they do it with style, not hesitating to toss few jokes in and leaving all the unnecesssary trivia facts and instead, focuses teaching the essential and concrete things students should learn

A boring teacher is a bad insipiration model for pupils. When you’re bored, your hands are idle. A good proverb says the Devil finds job for idle hands

So I’d embrace that kind of style. Many times before, my courses and classes are ruined because of a boring teacher who makes me feel his/her classes are force fed to me.

Oh, and elementary school is out of question

Flag Post

I’ll be a history teacher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Storaged:

That was wonderful.
Thank you.