Forums Off-topic

Ultra Quote Discussion Thread

10 posts

Flag Post

Ultra Discussion
Discuss this ultra quote:
“The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.”
Mark Twain

Ultra Info
In this ultra thread, I will present an ultra quote. The goal is to encourage ultra discussion on the different interpretations and meanings of the quote. Every few days, I will present a new ultra quote for ultra discussion. This will be an ongoing ultra thread with a changing focus. As SD has a version of this, I have deemed a less serious version necessary for OT.

Ultra Quote History
“The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.”
Mark Twain

Flag Post

It means that Mark Twain is a pedophile.

Flag Post

ehh kids are annoying

Flag Post

Bullshit, they just say random stuff that they consider funny.

Flag Post

I get what Mr. Twain means, but children, just like adults, make up wild stories.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

anyone will say anything to not get tortured

Flag Post

wtf this is super bad. if kids would tell all they know, they could talk like 100 years long. cuz u can tell about anything. example: how much chocolate u ate and how fingers u have etc.

Flag Post

I think Mark Twain is saying kids are able to express their speech as much as they can on a certain subject and stop when the topic is changed.

Originally posted by Rolby:

wtf this is super bad. if kids would tell all they know, they could talk like 100 years long. cuz u can tell about anything. example: how much chocolate u ate and how fingers u have etc.

Oh look, Rolby doesn’t get a thread. What a big surprise.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

And here we have a proof that this quote is wrong.