Forums Off-topic

The Official Bunny Thread of... Bunnies

51 posts

Flag Post

This is the bunny thread, you have to post a pic of bunnies, and write about them in order to post..
or post about bunnies… Or if you reply, always have a pic of bunnies.
BUUUUUUUNNIIIEEEES. One rule: DO NOT POST WITHOUT BUNNIES!

So these are mine. I lyk em cuz they are white and fluffaaay and I just want us to roooll around

Flag Post

I used to have a white rabbit when I was a kid. I called him Scooter.

Flag Post

(\__/)
(=‘.’=)
(“)_(”)

Flag Post

YES. OH. MY ASIGHASILDGHADILSHGDAILSHGILASHGIDASLHGAILSDHGILDASHGILDSAHG BUNNEHS.

You don’t even have to ask why I’m in this thread. Here, let me get this thread a boost. It’s killing me to not see anything.

LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE PICTURE. DON’T YOU WANT THESE RABBITS.

MY CURRENT BACKGROUND PICTURE. PERFECT FOR BREAKING INTO SPRING WITH. LOOK AT THEM. STARE.

ARE YOU SHRIEKING AND SQUEALING YET!?!??!?!?

dies

My regular laptop desktop picture from a while ago

Current desktop <3

I’m going to go through and find the best pics of my rabbits for this thread. Omg. This thread cannot die and I will not let the cutest thread die O.O <3

Flag Post

bunny

Flag Post

EXCUSE ME BUT OT IS NOT AN IMAGEBOARD

Flag Post

Oopsy. Okay. Well…. time to write an entire post about bunnehs then!

Rabbits are NOT toys/low maintenance. They are like dogs or cats, they need to be sprayed/neutered to prevent multiple illnesses and diseases that can occur in their life times. Especially the females, they have a very high chance of cancer if you do not spray them. Plus they’re a lot more violent/aggressive if they’re not.

They’re fluffy and cute! But they’re not for kids. Rabbits have delicate backs and holding them the wrong way can severely hurt and injure them. Plus they tend to get extremely nervous/anxious if you pick them up. Let them be on the ground! If you treat your rabbit properly, they will be very loving and hop towards you instead of the other way around.

They eat a lot. When I say a lot, I mean a $20 bag of hay is going to be gone in a week or two. Rabbits ALWAYS need a constant supply of hay. It helps prevent fur balls (which are death to rabbits if not taken care of) and their digestive system clean! If you can, try to not give them all pellets since most industrial pellets just are bad for rabbits since they’re made mostly to fatten up rabbits quick for breeding purposes. They need lots of fresh veggies and water!

Finally, they poop all the time. Just kidding, but sometimes it will feel that way when you’re first potty training one (yes, you DO potty train them)! Rabbits are INDOOR pets, NOT outdoor pets if they’re made for families. Please keep your rabbit safe and comfortable indoors. Rabbits tend to have only 1-2 places where they poop which are often in corners. Once you figure out where they like to poop, set up a littering box! Put some hay in there and they’ll train themselves to poop in the box. It takes a while (like cats) but once they get into the habit, it’s nice and easy to clean up!

So please, for Easter this year, don’t get your families a pet rabbit. Most rabbits for Easter end up in adoption shelters or get freed into the wild only to be killed by the environment (cars, wild animals, climate, etc). If you want a rabbit, be serious about it and realize it’s a 10-15 year commitment!

Thank you <3

Flag Post

Is this a bunny?
I’ve had this picture for ages, but I don’t know what the bawls it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MlleBunneh:

Oopsy. Okay. Well&#8230;. time to write an entire post about bunnehs then!

This could be interesting.

Rabbits are NOT toys/low maintenance.

DISQUALIFIED!!!
This thread is about BUNNIES, not RABBITS.

Since when do quotes mess up ellipses and stuff?

Flag Post
This thread is about BUNNIES, not RABBITS.

D: </3 PLEASE FORGIIIIII- gets struck by the lightnings of the Bunneh Gods

Here is to make up for it! <3

Bunnehs love companionship! From a young age a bunneh, if paired, will most likely become life partners as they age together! Bunnehs love their life partners you see, and they do everything together! They like to eat at the same time, sleep, nap, play around (lots of playing around!), etc!

So if you want to see the most adorable movie scene in the world, adopt two bunnehs instead of separating from each other! You’ll never regret it _ <3

Flag Post

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

I FREAKIN HATE YOU, YOU BUNNYEATIN BUNNYHATER ):

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

Rabbits are pests in some countries, so killing a rabbit is good for the environment.

Flag Post

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

Rabbits are pests in some countries, so killing a rabbit is good for the environment.

Are you part of those countries?

Flag Post

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

He will eat you.

Flag Post

Bunneh waves bye bye to all the bunneh haters and conquers the world as the protector of bunnehs.

Flag Post

Flag Post

What about Jackalopes?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

What about Jackalopes?

HOLY MOTHER OF [EXPLETIVE]

Now THAT is an impressive bunneh! I have never seen one before… must research O.O

Instead of a picture this time, here is the most cutest video ever

Flag Post

Mmmmm. Rabbit meat.

Flag Post

Mmmmm rabbit meat.

D:<

Flag Post

Sometimes I wonder how things this adorable are eaten. Fuck all who eat rabbits. Yeah you dad!

Flag Post

Fuck you, hippie. Rabbits are delicious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hallucent:

Fuck you, hippie. Rabbits are delicious.

Gamerguy is awesome and lovey, and you are nothing but pure SUCKINESS!!!!