Forums Off-topic

Your Best Mile Time? page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

Who knows. I did it in 9:20ish in 8th grade when I was actually timed but that was 4 years ago, and I’m hell of a lot more fit now than I was back then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

Who knows. I did it in 9:20ish in 8th grade when I was actually timed but that was 4 years ago, and I’m hell of a lot more fit now than I was back then.

if by fit u mean fat

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by racefan12:

Were physical education different back then? Through middle school onward, I have my mile time timed every year in a PE class.

I only had to do a timed mile once, in sixth grade. My school didn’t even have a PE requirement for 8th, 11th, and 12th grades.

I’d imagine you’d be fast because of the name.

On the contrary, I’m horrible at running.

Flag Post

On the contrary, I’m horrible at running.

lolnub

Flag Post

8:42 for a fat guy I run super fast

Flag Post

No idea

Flag Post

6:50-something

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I have never run a timed mile.

Were physical education different back then? Through middle school onward, I have my mile time timed every year in a PE class.

I live in Germany and we use the metric system here. So the timed middle distance has always been one kilometre for me.
Actually the only mile related distance I have ever run was a seven mile run because the city that organised it thought it would be funny if the run was an allusion to seven-league boots (in German those things are called Siebenmeilenstiefel → seven mile boots).

Flag Post

Not fair. That’s like 2/3 of a mile, you slacker!

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by listle6:

if by fit u mean fat

Meaning I run now without timing myself. Silly.

Flag Post

I live in Germany and we use the metric system here. So the timed middle distance has always been one kilometre for me.

So how many laps do you run around the track for one kilometer?

Flag Post

Two and a half on a regular 400m track.

Flag Post

4:29
and I’m not even black