Forums Off-topic

Question for Dishonored

23 posts

Flag Post

How do I get a low chaos ending? Do I have to finish the last mission in low chaos or the whole campaign?

Flag Post

lol noob, u have to kill NO ONE. just like i did. i never killed anyone and got low chaos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol noob, u have to kill NO ONE. just like i did. i never killed anyone and got low chaos.

How does that make me a noob?

Flag Post

Be stealthier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PirateCapo:

Be stealthier.

how u do that? :o

Flag Post

Use your X-ray vision to see enemies, use the environment to your advantage by blinking to cover, try to hurt the least characters to bring the likelihood of a body being found to zero, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Use your X-ray vision to see enemies, use the environment to your advantage by blinking to cover, try to hurt the least characters to bring the likelihood of a body being found to zero, etc.

I did this throughout most of the missions but failed. Especially in The Flooded District. I mean, holy shit that level is just hard as fuck.

Flag Post

Use cheats.

Flag Post

Hack the game.

Flag Post

ask the enemies
“pls dont see me i have to pass the lvl”
they will sure understand

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

To be a bit more specific… To achieve a low chaos ending in Dishonored, you have to take a less lethal approach to most of the game. It is fine to kill a guard here and there, but try to hide the body. You can try neutralizing target as opposed to killing them. take for example, Lady Boyle’s last party, instead of finding out which Boyle you have kill, luring her out where you can kill her, and doing so, you could knock her out and bring her to the man who secretly loves her. He will take her away so you don’t have to kill her. Things that will increase your chaos include: Dead/unconscious bodies being found (but not by much), killing enemies, and killing civilians (This will raise your chaos by a much larger amount). Having a lower chaos rating can change how certain parts of the game play out. Throughout missions you have encountered weepers, Essentially zombies of the game. Having a low chaos rating reduces the number of weepers you will encounter. Spoilers notice During the last mission, Your chaos plays a huge part in this mission. If you made it here with a high chaos rating, Samuel will say that he never wants to see you again and will fire off a gun to alert the guards. The sky will also be darkened with a looming storm underway. A medium chaos rating will still have Samuel never wanting to see you again, but he won’t alert the guards instead. a low chaos rating will have the skies cleared, Samuel acting more nicely to you, and a large portion of the level, and most levels in the game, being much less populated by guards, rats, and weepers. It isn’t easy to get a low chaos approach, but it is worth it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MKUltraLightning:
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I did this throughout most of the missions but failed. Especially in The Flooded District. I mean, holy shit that level is just hard as fuck.

The flooded district is one of the most difficult levels in the game especially when going for low chaos. My only suggestion is to get enough runes to obtain bend time level 2. You can bypass most enemies so long as you have enough spiritual remedies to make up for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MKUltraLightning:

How do I get a low chaos ending? Do I have to finish the last mission in low chaos or the whole campaign?

Walk in the shadows and knock out enemies instead of killing them. If you kill a guard, hide him so that no one else can see him. This will help you out a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamegodzilla:

To be a bit more specific… To achieve a low chaos ending in Dishonored, you have to take a less lethal approach to most of the game. It is fine to kill a guard here and there, but try to hide the body. You can try neutralizing target as opposed to killing them. take for example, Lady Boyle’s last party, instead of finding out which Boyle you have kill, luring her out where you can kill her, and doing so, you could knock her out and bring her to the man who secretly loves her. He will take her away so you don’t have to kill her. Things that will increase your chaos include: Dead/unconscious bodies being found (but not by much), killing enemies, and killing civilians (This will raise your chaos by a much larger amount). Having a lower chaos rating can change how certain parts of the game play out. Throughout missions you have encountered weepers, Essentially zombies of the game. Having a low chaos rating reduces the number of weepers you will encounter. Spoilers notice During the last mission, Your chaos plays a huge part in this mission. If you made it here with a high chaos rating, Samuel will say that he never wants to see you again and will fire off a gun to alert the guards. The sky will also be darkened with a looming storm underway. A medium chaos rating will still have Samuel never wanting to see you again, but he won’t alert the guards instead. a low chaos rating will have the skies cleared, Samuel acting more nicely to you, and a large portion of the level, and most levels in the game, being much less populated by guards, rats, and weepers. It isn’t easy to get a low chaos approach, but it is worth it.

lol at boyles party i knocked all guards out by knocking out and then hiding again etc. the whole time. took me super long but in the end all guards were sleeping on the ground and i was alone with that boyle woman.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamegodzilla:

lol at boyles party i knocked all guards out by knocking out and then hiding again etc. the whole time. took me super long but in the end all guards were sleeping on the ground and i was alone with that boyle woman.

Only original approach to kill Boyle. Nice job.

Flag Post

Knock them out. Max out Blink and the thing that lets you see through walls. Max out the thing that kills people and turns them into ash. By that point I could kill people silently, not leaving any bodies for the rats. Use non-lethal approaches to every main target.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Knock them out. Max out Blink and the thing that lets you see through walls. Max out the thing that kills people and turns them into ash. By that point I could kill people silently, not leaving any bodies for the rats.

wow that ash thing counts as killing. real gangsters dont kill anyone. just like me.

Flag Post

Killing is good. It makes ur neemies fall and doesnt afraid of anything.

Flag Post

Knock them out. Max out Blink and the thing that lets you see through walls. Max out the thing that kills people and turns them into ash. By that point I could kill people silently, not leaving any bodies for the rats.

wow that ash thing counts as killing. real gangsters dont kill anyone. just like me.

Pretty sure real gangsters kill everyone

Flag Post

Thank you guys for the info! :D

You’re a goddamn retard.

Flag Post

This is off the subject, but I am considering getting this game. Should I?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator