Forums Off-topic

You are trapped with a bullie for 15 minutes

34 posts

Flag Post

(Since the old one(You are locked with a werewolf for 10 minutes…) is getting less posts then ever Its time to add a new part to the series)
You are stuck with your worst nightmare for 15 minutes!But you have a piece of lego,A dog toy and a Rock to prevent him from bulling you.
Whaddaya do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

You are stuck with your worst nightmare for 15 minutes!But you have a piece of lego,A dog toy and a Rock to prevent him from being bullied.

I think you should read your posts before you submitting them.

Flag Post

Throw the lego and dog toy to distract him then beat the fuck out of him with the rock. This is for all the years of being bullied!

Flag Post

Most bullies can’t even fight…

Flag Post

use the dog toy to distract him throw lego in his eye and smash his skull with a rock

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Flag Post

Cave his skull in with a rock. Make a necklace out of the dog toy and his intestines.

Flag Post

Put the rock in my potato gun(I brought it just before i been trapped.)And make a headshot.He dies instantly.Then i read for the other 10 minutes.

Flag Post

I punch him in the face.

Flag Post

Choke them with the rock.
Rape them with the dog toy.
Eat the lego.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Flag Post

“You are trapped with a bullie for 15 minutes”

“But you have a piece of lego, a dog toy and a rock to prevent him from being bullied.”

Flag Post

I try to reason with him to not be belligerent.
If that doesn’t work, I warn him to stay the fuck away from me.
If he tries to attack me, I just beat him with the rock, not holding back.

When the other person opens the door, I look at him intimidatingly, telling him it was self-defense, and that I would prefer not to resort to self-defense again with him.
Then I walk off into the sunset… and get washed before I get the cops called on me.

Flag Post

I pull off a vulcan nerve pinch, and then fail to replicate the feat afterwards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

You are stuck with your worst nightmare for 15 minutes!But you have a piece of lego,A dog toy and a Rock to prevent him from being bullied.

I think you should read your posts before you submitting them.

Hey i think you need to read that again.

Flag Post

(the dog toy is hard so)i whip it soooooooooooo hard at his neck,His fucking head came off!!

Flag Post

You’re a retard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NEITOPHEN:

You’re a retard.

I’m’re a retard.

Wow don’t be so harsh on yourself!

Flag Post

You’re a retard.

I’m’re a retard.

BURN

Flag Post

You’re a retard.

I’m’re a retard.

That’s the best worst comeback i ever seen.

Flag Post

That’ the worst comeback i ever seen.Bitch

Flag Post

That’ the worst comeback i ever seen.Bitch

It wasn’t a comeback, you just keep saying the same thing i do, that’s how hard you fail.

Flag Post

Wow you must be in the 9-12 area.Since saying that shitty exuse you must be 8 years old.Underager!!!!Ban Neitophen.

Flag Post

Wow you must be in the 9-12 area.Since saying that shitty exuse you must be 8 years old.Underager!!!!Ban Neitophen.

Another fail, you said that i’m in the 9-12 are and you also called me 8 years old.

Oh yeah and i’m actually 13 not 8.

Flag Post

Another fail,You said you were in the 13-15 area.But your acting like a 8 year old,Lowering back 1 year for yet another shitty exuse.That means your acting like your 7.