Forums Off-topic

You are trapped with a bullie for 15 minutes page 2

34 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

Another fail,You said you were in the 13-15 area.But your acting like a 8 year old,Lowering back 1 year for yet another shitty exuse.That means your acting like your 7.

that is some intense math

Flag Post
Originally posted by ToolOnDeck:
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

Another fail,You said you were in the 13-15 area.But your acting like a 8 year old,Lowering back 1 year for yet another shitty exuse.That means your acting like your 7.

that is some intense math

Indeed.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post

Throw all of it at him at once then kick his face and/or throat until he’s gagging up blood.

Flag Post

Ahh. Alright.

Well obviously because they’re a bully who is my worst nightmare, they would most likely be running at me so I’d throw the lego strategically so they would step on it (requirement, they would have to be barefoot). Once they step on it (worst pain in the world rofl) and begin howling/falling down from pain, I’d quickly run at them and hit them on their head with a dog toy and wield my rock just in case they try to attack me.

If they begin to try to physically attack me (but at this point they’re pretty powerless due to the lego causing them to fall down and twist their leg) I’d drop the rock on their foot.

Done! And hopefully by then the doors would open. If not I’d use the rock to bash the door open.

Flag Post

So basically I’d be locked in the room with myself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

I would actually love it if I was

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

yeah.your are locked.
Just like mods lock topics

Flag Post

I’d low blow the bully, shove the lego down his throat as he’s crying out in pain, bash him in the head repeatedly with the rock, then choke off his air supply with the dog toy til he falls unconscious, if he already didn’t so after being bashed with the rock.

If that scenario doesn’t work, I would put the lessons I’ve been taking from the Shaolin Monk to good use.