Forums Off-topic

Was There An Actual Mowgli's Palace?

52 posts

Flag Post

In Emerald Isle in the Bahamas.

 
Flag Post

Look it up.

 
Flag Post

All I get is creepypasta

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:

All I get is creepypasta

Then chances are that it isn’t real.

I did, however, find that Mowgli is the name of the kid from The Jungle Book.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:

All I get is creepypasta

Then chances are that it isn’t real.

I did, however, find that Mowgli is the name of the kid from The Jungle Book.

Jungle Book is a great book

 
Flag Post

Yes.
All the creepypastas are based on real stories.
The costume also did come back to life.
Further than that, SCP-076-2 is my great-grandfather, Slenderman is my neighbour and SCP-682 is his dog.

Jesus Christ! Next thing you know, someone tries to explain the origin of the universe by using some random story with all sorts of ridiculous stuff written in it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Yes.
All the creepypastas are based on real stories.
The costume also did come back to life.
Further than that, SCP-076-2 is my great-grandfather, Slenderman is my neighbour and SCP-682 is his dog.

Jesus Christ! Next thing you know, someone tries to explain the origin of the universe by using some random story with all sorts of ridiculous stuff written in it.

…and then was this catsplotion in dwarven hell, and Armok decided to remake the universe. AGAIN. only he decided to try making a round world for a change and decided he liked it so much better than flat universes that he decided to keep it around.
c:
(new and improved, dwarf fortress catface of doom! the c is the cat. the : is a bush)

 
Flag Post

Mowgli’s palace exists, it’s somewhere near Great Cuana Cay.First that land was owned by some farmer, then warner bros bought it, it was called Discovery island.After that, disney bought THAT land from warner bros and renamed it to Mowgli’s paradise.Everything happened 20-10 years ago.There are some fotos in a website that are real.Like fridges, hooks, attractions.
SOME creepypastas ARE based on real stories.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bwwwwwwwwwww:

Mowgli’s palace exists, it’s somewhere near Great Cuana Cay.First that land was owned by some farmer, then warner bros bought it, it was called Discovery island.After that, disney bought THAT land from warner bros and renamed it to Mowgli’s paradise.Everything happened 20-10 years ago.There are some fotos in a website that are real.Like fridges, hooks, attractions.
SOME creepypastas ARE based on real stories.

You gain +10 exp to your next level in the necromancer class. congratulations!

 
Flag Post

Yes, I got an email from the creator of the creepypasta and he told me that vandalism and the abandoning of animals was for real. He jut through in a few supernatural elements and made a wonderful pasta.

 
Flag Post

Yeah, you can probaly find areas of this place on google maps

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bwwwwwwwwwww:

Mowgli’s palace exists, it’s somewhere near Great Cuana Cay.First that land was owned by some farmer, then warner bros bought it, it was called Discovery island.After that, disney bought THAT land from warner bros and renamed it to Mowgli’s paradise.Everything happened 20-10 years ago.There are some fotos in a website that are real.Like fridges, hooks, attractions.
SOME creepypastas ARE based on real stories.

Nice bump you moron

 
Flag Post

i searched the place up it was blurred there. creepy huh this story is most likely real.

 
Flag Post

i did find a map the place is blurred only in that area though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonlordster:

i did find a map the place is blurred only in that area though.

Give me the link to the map

 
Flag Post

Fix your damned title capitalization, and yes there is a closed down unfinished construct down in the Bahamas that the locals called ’Mowgli’s Paradise’ at one point. It was pretty much supposed to be a new Discovery Island, but Disney said “fuck it” and stopped its construction. Rumors are that they might either try again or they’ll sell the bought land and facilities off to someone else. Forgot what it actually IS called, but the author got his inspiration from Discovery Island rather than the actual Emerald Island property.

Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:

All I get is creepypasta

Then chances are that it isn’t real.

I did, however, find that Mowgli is the name of the kid from The Jungle Book.

It’s a real property, the actual park just never got constructed fully

 
Flag Post

might be real.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

might be real.

It IS real, but everything the author of the Creepypasta made up was fabricated.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bob_Namg:
Originally posted by Roki123:

might be real.

It IS real, but everything the author of the Creepypasta made up was fabricated.

It is not real.
The one in the Bahamas is, but the one in the Bahamas is not the one in the pasta.

EDIT:
Actually, I can’t even find anything on an unfinished Disney project in the Bahamas. This is the closest thing. And it’s in Florida.

 
Flag Post

no

 
Flag Post

what are you talking about

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonlordster:

what are you talking about

My thoughts exactly.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:
Originally posted by Bob_Namg:
Originally posted by Roki123:

might be real.

It IS real, but everything the author of the Creepypasta made up was fabricated.

It is not real.
The one in the Bahamas is, but the one in the Bahamas is not the one in the pasta.

EDIT:
Actually, I can’t even find anything on an unfinished Disney project in the Bahamas. This is the closest thing. And it’s in Florida.

That’s what I just stated.
 
Flag Post

No, I got an email from the creator of the creepypasta and he said the abandoned island is real but there is no palace.

 
Flag Post

nuuuuuuuu FUUUUUUU theere aint no stopd island ass far ass me cen sea.