68 posts

Flag Post

Yeah just write a number, and that’s your age

I’m 18

Flag Post

^Hard to believe.
I’m 18.

Flag Post

I think our Kongregate profiles already do this for us.

I am 117-118 bunneh years however. Now where is my chair, I cannot hop anymore due to arthritis. – holds onto a bunneh wheel chair and strolls along -

Edit: Human years 17

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

16 master race.

Flag Post

Flag Post

im 15

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Eighteen and still in high school.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Eighteen and still in high school.

Just wondering why you would say the second part??

Flag Post

My profile says I’m 104, so I’ll go with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

I think there’s a huge difference between being eighteen and in high school and being eighteen and having already graduated.

The former shows that the person still lives the life of a child. They probably live with their parents and they still attend compulsory schooling. The latter shows that the person is in the beginning of adulthood. They may be moving away from home to attend college and will likely seek employment.

Flag Post

Ah, okay that’s a good reason I didn’t think of it that way cause it didn’t really happen like that for me.

Flag Post

I think there’s a huge difference between being eighteen and in high school and being eighteen and having already graduated.

The former shows that the person still lives the life of a child. They probably live with their parents and they still attend compulsory schooling. The latter shows that the person is in the beginning of adulthood. They may be moving away from home to attend college and will likely seek employment.

A lot of people in college still live with their parents.

Flag Post

People usually finish high school when they are 19 years old over here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

maybe where you are, but in my city almost none of the college kids live with there parents

Flag Post

maybe where you are, but in my city almost none of the college kids live with there parents

Oh yeah I don’t really go to poor people universities.

Flag Post

Oh yeah I don’t really go to poor people universities.

Duquesne university and university of pittsburgh and Pittsburgh School of Law aren’t exactly “poor” people universities

Flag Post

Rich, it’s spelled Duquesne. I had considered going there for a while, but for some reason, I chose Marietta College instead.

Flag Post

Rich, it’s spelled Duquesne.

I know that and fixed it. Though I guess my iPod didn’t know that. I hate how it tries to spell for me.