Toshiba Windows 7

Flag Post

I have a custom made computer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

I have a custom made computer

cool, mine is made in china.

Flag Post

HP Windows 7, but I’m on my Kindle Fire now.

Flag Post

Custom built, with an Intel processor and nVidia graphics card. I’m running Windows 7 Professional until my Microsoft Programming class ends. Then I’ll switch to some Linux, but not sure which.

Flag Post

Custom built from the ground up. Too many details I won’t go into because

Flag Post

yea mine is custom built too.

Flag Post

Windows 7 laptop premade. It’s getting dusty in the vent, but the screws are way too tight to take off. What do?

Flag Post

My trusty Satellite L500.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

Windows 7 laptop premade. It’s getting dusty in the vent, but the screws are way too tight to take off. What do?

If the fan isn’t damaged or too dirty you can try to use a vacuum cleaner to get dust and all that other stuff out. If it still doesn’t manage to reduce the temperature properly after that treatment you’ll probably have to get a new fan.

Flag Post

This is my sixth computer and my first Dell.

Flag Post

fujitsu lifebook a series laptop

Flag Post

a stupid and weak pc that makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a single acton army

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

a stupid and weak pc that makes me want to shoot myself in the head with a single acton army

You do realize that only about a tenth of the world population owns a computer, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

You do realize that only about a tenth of the world population owns a computer, right?

yea, but mine always lags even on the easiest task

Flag Post

How does that make his computer any less crappier?

Flag Post

mac

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

It may be of lesser quality than some other posters’, but it still isn’t a reason to be angry to the point you want to kill a puppy. One should be grateful for the privilege they are given.

TL;DR: First world problems

Flag Post

Check your privilege CIS scum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

It may be of lesser quality than some other posters’, but it still isn’t a reason to be angry to the point you want to kill a puppy. One should be grateful for the privilege they are given.

yea but i dont live in africa/poor places
this comparison isnt right

where i live most of population has a computer and mine is probably the worst
thats what i get for buying a pc in a supermarket and not on a specialized shop

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Yes but posting in these threads shows that we aren’t that 10%.
I use a generic laptop

Flag Post

Toshiba Satellite laptop. Originally came with Vista, but I upgraded to 7.

I’ll be getting a new computer in the next couple of months though.

Flag Post

leave the arabs/africans/asians out.. America and Europe are only that matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

leave the arabs/africans/asians out.. America and Europe are only that matter.

You can’t live without Asians, Africans, Arabs.

Flag Post

Custom built, with Windows 7.