Forums Off-topic

Would you rather...

28 posts

Flag Post

find out your son is gay or a neo-nazi?

gay would have you going through sleepless nights hearing anal sex on the next room.

neo-nazi would have your son and his neo nazi meetings organized in your house once a month.

Flag Post

Can i have a daughter?

I wouln’t mind a lesbian daughter.

Flag Post

neonazi fo’ sure

id sort of join him if he allows me

Flag Post

Forum games

inb4 lock

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Forum games

inb4 lock

its not a game im just asking which one would you prefer. not asking for a chain where you answer and make anohter question.

Flag Post

That’s a rather unfair choice since one brings daily discomfort while another brings monthly discomfort. However anti-homophobic people are, they’ll be tempted to pick the second choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SwagToast:
Originally posted by Aldir:

Forum games

inb4 lock

its not a game im just asking which one would you prefer. not asking for a chain where you answer and make anohter question.

I’d have a neo nazi then

burn the juice

Flag Post

Gay.
Don’t be homophobic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerguy75:

Gay.
Don’t be homophobic.

Your logic is stupid.

“I’d rather my son be straight”

OMG HOMOPHOBIC LGBT RAGE DIE CIS SCUM

seriously, what a dumbass way of thinking

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

That’s a rather unfair choice since one brings daily discomfort while another brings monthly discomfort. However anti-homophobic people are, they’ll be tempted to pick the second choice.

If he was a neo nazi you’d actually have to go through constant discomfort, because you’d have to deal with the bullshit he constantly talks.
And I’d argue that it doesn’t matter if he turns out to be gay or not since the sound of his moaning is not related to his sexuality.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

If he was a neo nazi you’d actually have to go through constant discomfort, because you’d have to deal with the bullshit he constantly talks.
And I’d argue that it doesn’t matter if he turns out to be gay or not since the sound of his moaning is not related to his sexuality.

“bullshit”

show respect.

Flag Post

Neo-nazi. I don’t have a problem with them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

“bullshit”

show respect.

No.
I had to deal with enough of those assholes. They don’t deserve any respect. All they do is give Germans a bad name. They are literally useless human beings.

Flag Post

Gay. Fuck Nazis.

Flag Post

Neo nazi.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Neo Nazi.

Flag Post

You guys are racist homophobes.

Flag Post

Neo Nazi.

Flag Post

Neo Nazi, I’d ask him if I can join too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T115:

Neo Nazi.

That’s gay.

I swear there’s a butt frustrated mod out there who has something against quoting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

“bullshit”

show respect.

No.
I had to deal with enough of those assholes. They don’t deserve any respect. All they do is give Germans a bad name. They are literally useless human beings.

Because there are no Nazis outside of germany and having a different opinion = worthless.

Flag Post

I’d be completely okay with my son being gay.
So that one.