Forums Off-topic

What do girls look for in the perfect guy? (locked)

36 posts

Flag Post

I am also saying it depends on the girl.

Flag Post

http://likes.com/relationships/biggest-girl-turn-ons

Here is a link that might can help you.

Flag Post

I’ll hazard a guess, but I’m pretty sure most tend to like a dude who’s confident, well-groomed, and has some semblance of a life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I’ll hazard a guess, but I’m pretty sure most tend to like a dude who’s confident, well-groomed, and has some semblance of a life.

A lot of girls say this, yet they go and date an arsehole. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

it depends on the girl.

Flag Post

i dont know, why but girls love to friend-zone me.

Flag Post

A lot of girls say this, yet they go and date an arsehole. :P

Assholes typically fit all of the above criteria.
Notice how I didn’t elaborate on what kind of personally they usually like :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by babasolo:

http://likes.com/relationships/biggest-girl-turn-ons

Here is a link that might can help you.

1. The Way To Her Heart Is The Kitchen
    True, nothings better when a guy knows his place
  1. Life Goals
    Truuue
  1. Teeth Teeth Teeth!
    Uh not too important as long as they are not hella ugly
  1. Learn a Few Dance Moves
    Really? No not really, I couldn’t care less
  1. Living On Your Own
    Not necessarily, depends on age
  1. Time To Hit The Gym
    No not at all!!! Guys don’t need to train they have to be cute and thin without training
  1. Speaking Eloquently Is a Must
    Well yeah not really that important but ok
  1. Well Dressed Men Look Good
    Not that important casual look is good
  1. Cologne is Your New Best Friend
    Not the most important at all, but it’s a plus yeah
  1. Defend/Protect Your Date
    YEAH so unsexy there’s a twilight pic but YEAH
  1. Be Friendly with Children
    Ewwww NO, kids are gross
  1. Being Polite
    Depends on what sort of polite, can easily be overdone and gross

so yeah

heres a pic of the perfect guy:

Flag Post

girls want a guy who is cool and has a lot of friends and goes to a good school.

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

i dont know, why but girls love to friend-zone me.

I feel you, bro. :/

Flag Post

Someone who is kind and respectful, who doesn’t do drugs, is hard working, and has a sense of humor.

Flag Post

Someone who isn’t Rolby.

Flag Post

I think it’s hard to make even a somewhat accurate generalization for ~3.5 billion people, other than the the basic stuff like being attractive (to them) and being nice (to them).

Flag Post

Looking like me

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

Someone who is kind and respectful, who doesn’t do drugs, is hard working, and has a sense of humor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flag Post

Depends on the girl i guess.

Flag Post

Smart guy with professional success, good health and average-to-tall height with great confidence

also no micropenis or fatties

and muscles

Flag Post

Money and Status.
(JOKES GALORE)

Flag Post

To say that is to say any one gender looks for a specific quality within something. It doesn’t happen like that because everyone is different and looks for different qualities within everything that they personally find appealing. Since no one person can accurately represent and entire gender no guidelines can be made on how to appeal to a specific individual from a gender.

All the you can do is follow the very basic guideline of good hygiene and decent physical fitness; beyond that you have to judge the girl yourself and act accordingly.

Flag Post

A little bit of clumsiness? You tell me =P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:
Originally posted by Fronebular:

To say that is to say any one gender looks for a specific quality within something. It doesn’t happen like that because everyone is different and looks for different qualities within everything that they personally find appealing. Since no one person can accurately represent and entire gender no guidelines can be made on how to appeal to a specific individual from a gender.

All the you can do is follow the very basic guideline of good hygiene and decent physical fitness; beyond that you have to judge the girl yourself and act accordingly.

That was the most useless post I’ve seen in weeks. And that’s saying something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Lol… but Frone did talk about physical fitness.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Yeah, HE did. All you did was quote his post without giving any additional comments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prodev:

Yeah, HE did. All you did was quote his post without giving any additional comments.

I did… You mean Victor?