Forums Off-topic

The ground is lava!

41 posts

Flag Post

One day, as you browse the forums, you notice something strange. When you look down, you see that the floor has turned into lava. Although no object is harmed by the substance, you know that you will die if you touch it. You also (somehow) know that this strange phenomenon is only happening in your house, so you decide to escape. Are there enough objects between you and the nearest exit to allow you to jump your way to freedom? What’s your likelihood of survival?

Flag Post

I’ll just stay at the computer.

Flag Post

yes im next to window.

Flag Post

I could step from my bed onto the window sill with one foot, and then step with my other foot onto my video game console shelf. Then I could open up my window and kick out the screen to escape.

Flag Post

i pour water into the lava. hoping it will turn into obsidian.

Flag Post

Finally all the years of training will pay off.
There is not one exit in this house that I cannot reach without touching the ground.

Flag Post

My computer is very close to my window, so I would just jump off, but I’m on the 3rd floor.
Eh, close enough.

Flag Post

I’m next to a sliding door.

Flag Post

I’ll die. I’m 6 floors up, and I’m sure I couldn’t even make it to the stairs.

Flag Post

I’d probably die due to the convection.

Flag Post

It’s a good thing I installed a full-house monkey bar system.

Flag Post

I’ll just go to the exit on my rolling chair.

Flag Post

No need to sweat

I live in an apartment building so I am high up from the ground!

Flag Post

That just means I actually have an excuse to scoot around in my computer chair now.

Flag Post

I’m a ninja. I’ll surely find a way out.

Flag Post

If I moved a chair a little and crawled over the table I could get out the back door.

Flag Post

I have a window just to the right of me. ;)

Flag Post

1. Step on the desk
2. Step on the wooden thingy (I don’t even know what it is called in my main language)
3. Jump out of the window, fall in a way your bones will take the energy of the impact and be broken, but you’ll be alive. There’s no other way, falling on the street floor unharmed would be a miracle.

Flag Post

poop til i can step on it

Flag Post

Reclining chair. Just chill here for a bit, then when I want to leave, I can hop to the sofa, then out into the hall onto a windowsill, and then slide down the banister to safety.

Flag Post

I would have to jump out the window from the second floor of my house I am upstairs and this computer chair can’t go down.

Flag Post

my house is small, making it cluttered. so i would have 0 problems

Flag Post

I’m already ON the floor.

so. um. localized island assumed, and magical floating powers given to all the junk around the house….
Yeah, i could make it out by stepping on the piles of paper on my way out.

Flag Post

There’s a window next to my bed. I’ll try to shatter it with something and then dive out but I doubt I’d be able to break the screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

I have a window just to the right of me. ;)