Forums Off-topic

(Easter) Bunneh Day

53 posts

Flag Post

Today is a well known Christian holiday otherwise known as Easter. Easter is typically connected to the Christian faith as a holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. However, especially in the US, Easter isn’t just for the religious!

It’s also for fans of bunnehs!

This is a long standing tradition that goes back farther than one might think. The first connection of bunnehs goes far back to the Pagan days of Germany where the Teutonic deity Eostra’s symbol was of a bunneh due to the quick reproduction speeds of, well, bunnehs (they breed very fast… they get into it rather too much. From having two bunnehs that used to uh, do stuff together every morning in front of my bed, I can vouch for this). Her feast was on the equinox as so is Easter.

The myth of a bunneh laying eggs goes far back to the 1500s and by 1680 the first story was published. The stories were carried to the US soon after and before people knew it, baskets were being created for these bunnehs to lay their ‘eggs’ in safely (though now it’s just a thing to put plastic eggs in for chocolates).

Due to these myths and long standing traditions that go far back as the Germanic days of Europe, we are now given a plethora of bunnehs on Easter day. Enjoy!

Feel free to discuss about bunnehs in general or ask questions about bunnehs (as pets)! Additionally, please do not give bunnehs as gifts for Easter! Bunnehs need as much care as you would for a dog or cat, they are life time pets!

Flag Post

religion and bunnies are gay~

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

ikr?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Not sure about the religion part of that, but bunnehs are definitely gay and jolly creatures!

Just look at this bunnehs face, such a gay and joyful face:

Flag Post

i see what you did there.

Flag Post

I had a bunny once.

Flag Post

Oh gods, Easter is coming?
You guys know what to do:

Flag Post
Originally posted by lei_wulong:

I had a bunny once.

what happened to it

Flag Post

Flag Post

It’s not Easter for all Christians, for me, at least, it isn’t.
EDIT: Orthodox Easter is on 5th of May.

Flag Post

my friend had a bunny named Lemmy (after Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead) it was a bad ass little thing while it lived

Edit: Aldir get in Tinychat

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

It’s not Easter for all Christians, for me, at least, it isn’t.
EDIT: Orthodox Easter is on 5th of May.

lol r u byzantine

Flag Post

I celebrate Easter egg right now, and I honor my descend pet bunny(I miss her for most time). My bunny passed away few year ago

Flag Post
Originally posted by clumpy:

my friend had a bunny named Lemmy (after Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead) it was a bad ass little thing while it lived

Bunnehs are so bad[expletive]. Mine personally was super brave and always jumped up on to my bed and would run into me and run off. Also loved to climb things. Was rather odd for a bunneh.

Originally posted by Timerman:

I celebrate Easter egg right now, and I honor my descend pet bunny(I miss her for most time). My bunny passed away few year ago

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry to hear about that. I hope she died peacefully, they live for a good 8-14 years depending on the bunneh. Yeah, when my Girly Girl died, I cried so hard. I still miss her so much

Here is another pic of a bunneh.

Flag Post

Happy bunny day! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johanna_T:

Happy bunny day! :D

Happy bunny day to you too <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

I had a bunny once.

what happened to it

We ate him.

Flag Post

Happy Easter to all people in these forums!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MlleBunneh:
Originally posted by clumpy:

Bunnehs are so bad[expletive]. Mine personally was super brave and always jumped up on to my bed and would run into me and run off. Also loved to climb things. Was rather odd for a bunneh.

Originally posted by Timerman:

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry to hear about that. I hope she died peacefully, they live for a good 8-14 years depending on the bunneh. Yeah, when my Girly Girl died, I cried so hard. I still miss her so much

Here is another pic of a bunneh.

Thank you

Flag Post

Today marks the anniversary of the day in which Harry the Happy Paedophile Rabbit made his mark on society.

Flag Post
Originally posted by finkidz5:

Happy holidays!

I have matzah coming out of my ears, can’t wait till Tuesday night.

Lol, finish up Passover! =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

I had a bunny once.

what happened to it

We ate him.

Funny thing is, I believe you.

IS IT BECAUSE I’M FROM THE BALKANS!?

Flag Post

There is no link.
It’s simply something of my own imagination.
Sorry to disappoint.

Flag Post

It’s because you’re you. It’s a good thing, don’t worry. ;)

Uniqueness =P

Flag Post

It’s because you’re you. It’s a good thing, don’t worry. ;)

DESPAIR, FOR I AM THE END OF DAYS!