Forums Off-topic

Bye... (locked)

105 posts

Flag Post

i am leaving due to arcaneCoder being a real dick. i might never be back or i might i dont know but u guys have fun!

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t go :(

Flag Post

EDIT: if u guys can convince me otherwise i might stay… might

Flag Post

stay, just dont bother with him

Flag Post

I really don’t care. You have been a real turd lately, and calling Arcane a real dick is a quick way to get yourself banned.

Flag Post

Say what?

Last I checked you were the one who was being rude around here. I dont recall doing anything to you that merits being called that.

If you can calm down and be a little bit nicer to people, then of course we want you to stay. Dont assume that I dont want to be friends because I dont answer my shouts right away, I tend to be slow with that. I did want to be friends but you’ve jeopardized that quite a bit by making this post. Cool down and we can continue as usual.

Flag Post

oh well

we’ll just have to try and cope as best we can

Flag Post

All I see here is attention whoring, move along people nothing to see here.

Flag Post

come on 72vwbus you should just take a little rest and rethink this or you could take a few weeks to think about it and come back and restart you don’t have to go, you have plenty of friends here, you can’t leave just because one person ruined ur entire life and caused global warming….(jk) just think about it

Flag Post

Yes, Arcane tends to be VERRRY slow about answering shouts. XD But he’s right, if you cool down, we will be more than welcome to you.

Flag Post

see 72vwbus people will gladly accept you even if someone reallybugs you, just stay…or you could do that other idea that u told me…you just should think about that too.

Flag Post

If people start leaving for my not answering shouts quickly, anyone who shouts me will end up leaving :)

smigbob would have left a long time ago.

Flag Post

Since I still love you, why can’t we be friends? :(

Flag Post

i think the point here is that we are all friends and we should forget past disputes and have fun here.

Flag Post

bye 72VW, i was never close to you…deep down i accually hated you. you were annoying and you never listened to people. I accualy laugh at you for leaving because of a dissapointment on the forums…so wht if the baconators are down becase of you? Its part of kong history now and you a little immortal now…you are now the dick who killed bacon (well at least you contributed to the death).

goodbye

Flag Post

arcane all i said was that u were on ur period. thats it!

Flag Post

he might not leave so you guys just give him a chance…..i guess he is a legend because of the baconators thing though

Flag Post

sure going to miss you buddy

Flag Post

wow everyone is saying goodbye, maybe this is going to be ur final stand, i hope for the best for you 72vwbus….goodbye

Flag Post

What does that have to do with making this thread, calling me names and assuming I dont want to be your friend because I didnt shout you back right away?

Oh, and you did more than that (glares at first post). You served your ban, as far as I consider it, thats over. This thread is another matter though. Would have been best to come back maturely, but thats just my opinion.

Flag Post

Bye, And how about the packers now ;)

Flag Post

I’m with Flragnararch, attention seeking in progress.

is it me or…

┌─────────────────┐
│ • WARNING o │
│ Flamewave │
│ approaching │
│ o • │
└─────────────────┘

Flag Post

LKOL

Flag Post

72WBus, you may call arcaneCoder a dick but seriously dude, you’ve been trolling like crazy.

First, you actually spammed off-topicly and made the Baconators locked. Secondly, you called arcaneCoder a dick. If you have a problem with him, send an e-mail to greg@kongregate.com

Lastly, it is just a ban. Don’t get crazy about it.

Flag Post

who cares if your going dont make a big deal out of it and make things worse by calling a good mod a dick