Forums Off-topic

The world has changed

26 posts

Flag Post

In the near future, due to an unfortunate series of events, the world is a bit different…

North Korean nukes have wiped out South Korea. American retaliation in support of South Korea has wiped out North Korea. Chinese retaliation in support of North Korea has wiped out America. European retaliation in support of America has wiped out China.

Russia now rules the world.

What do you think of this new world?

Flag Post

It would be a rather odd world.

However the chances of that happening are slim, at least to the extremity of your situation you have set so I think I’ll just relax for now. Maybe read a book, do some homework, etc. Otherwise, I think the world has gone nuts and I should learn some Russian.

Flag Post

its a bright and good world
vodka for everyone!

Flag Post

In Soviet Russia, you kill nuke.

They’ll be fine by the logic of the Russian Reversal, and I am sure they will govern themselves just fine. Not like there is anyone left to complain.

Flag Post

As long as Brazil, the country I live, stays intact, I don’t really care at all.

Flag Post

I’d be glad actually, it would be pretty cool to see all the big nations fall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by boa152:

I’d be glad actually, it would be pretty cool to see all the big nations fall.

I agree, it would be interesting to see what becomes of the countries from that point forward. Which area/group would break off first to call themselves a new country? What would they believe in, what kind of government would they want? Would Russia let them have independence after obtaining world power?

Flag Post

no just no… if america and europe and china stop being big powers. it doesnt mean russia becomes world power. russian population is declining while the minroties in russia are increasing, russia will be in hundreds of civil wars in less than 50 years. and btw, there are also stronger powers. like brazil, indonesia, india turkey iran egypt etc. doesnt mean russia will automatically become bigges power. all strong countries have to fight and then a world power gets chosen. but there is only lil chance russia will become it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

no just no… if america and europe and china stop being big powers. it doesnt mean russia becomes world power. russian population is declining while the minroties in russia are increasing, russia will be in hundreds of civil wars in less than 50 years. and btw, there are also stronger powers. like brazil, indonesia, india turkey iran egypt etc. doesnt mean russia will automatically become bigges power. all strong countries have to fight and then a world power gets chosen. but there is only lil chance russia will become it.

I would have taken this serious if I could understand it.

Anyway, I hate communism so I won’t like it. I hate beer too, so no.

Flag Post

I hate to bust the bubble, but Russia isn’t communist for twenty two years now. Contemporary Russia is very focused on capitalism, which creates a wide gap between classes. Although the state has extensive control over the economy, reducing inequalities is not its goal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I hate to bust the bubble, but Russia isn’t communist for twenty two years now. Contemporary Russia is very focused on capitalism, which creates a wide gap between classes. Although the state has extensive control over the economy, reducing inequalities is not its goal.

Well then, I guess I have forgotten about Communist Russsia being taken down. Fuck.

Either way, Russia will probably force everyone to drink vodka.

Flag Post
Russia will probably force everyone to drink vodka

Why would you even be mad because of this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Um… I would like to know why. =P

Flag Post

I think nothing of this new world since I live in America and am now dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DMinor:

I think nothing of this new world since I live in America and am now dead.

I ^ agree.

Flag Post

^Let’s say you guys actually manage to escape from America and move to Europe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

In the near future, due to an unfortunate series of events, the world is a bit different……Russia now rules the world.

You can’t just change the rules of fantasy by inserting facts about countries. This is a ‘What if’ scenario, changing the prompt would make it related, but not pertaining to the actual question.
Russia now rules the world. So what are you going to do about it?
Drink vodka with the rest of us, or become that new country?

Flag Post

Because I’m only 16. I won’t be able to drink it until I’m 21.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

Because I’m only 16. I won’t be able to drink it until I’m 21.

“There is no law or regulation in Russia that prohibits minors (under 18) from consuming alcohol, but selling alcohol to minors is prohibited by federal and additional regional laws.” So, you really only have to wait two years, by today’s laws in Russia.

Flag Post

^Let’s say you guys actually manage to escape from America and move to Europe.

I’d like it since then I could drive my car like a maniac.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oxyJ3N:
Originally posted by fma1:

In the near future, due to an unfortunate series of events, the world is a bit different……Russia now rules the world.

You can’t just change the rules of fantasy by inserting facts about countries. This is a ‘What if’ scenario, changing the prompt would make it related, but not pertaining to the actual question.
Russia now rules the world. So what are you going to do about it?
Drink vodka with the rest of us, or become that new country?

Even then, his facts are wrong. Russia is currently a world power after the USA, China, and Europe. In this scenario, Russia would be the only one left of the world powers. Europe would still exist, but it would have no nukes left.

Flag Post

After that, aliens will arrive knowing earth has exhausted all of its nukes. Aliens now rule the earth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

After that, aliens will arrive knowing earth has exhausted all of its nukes. Aliens now rule the earth.

Yes and if Russia ruled the world. As long as P.R stays intact I really don’t give a fuck of the fucks I give! For P.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

The day when this meme dies, the world has changed.
Until then, it’s the same old, same old.
Doesn’t matter who is in charge.