Forums Off-topic

Coming Out Heterosexual

82 posts

Flag Post

This, no, today is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life. This has been my destiny in the 117 bunneh years that I have lived, waiting for this day to come out in it’s bright and shining colors.

I have been a closeted heterosexual bunneh my entire life.

It took me so long to come out of the closet as a heterosexual. I have been living in constant fear my entire life, fearing what would happen if I came out as loving the opposite gender like in this picture where I am secretly nuzzling my one true love (but he doesn’t know yet, shhh):

Currently even though 56% of the United States of Bunneh support heterosexual marriage, the other 44% still does not support it. Please go out and vote for heterosexual marriage for me if you are truly my friend.

I hope you all will support me in my life from now on that I have come out as a closeted heterosexual. Here is another picture of me being quite happy with my other friend who might also be a closeted heterosexual.

Flag Post

wtf… are u gay?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

wtf… are u gay?

No Rolby, I used to be known as a lesbian human being but I have finally realized my true self: a heterosexual bunneh. I am no longer gay, I am completely and 100% out of the closet as a heterosexual.

Flag Post

oh okay then, good for you?

Flag Post

Omg those bunny picture are 2kawaii~ Congratulations!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The stud bunnies are lining up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spoofdebris:

Omg those bunny picture are 2kawaii~ Congratulations!

Omg thank you for your support, and to everyone else. This moment just feels like rainbows in the sky with lots of sugar and magic. I feel like a new person bunneh, it’s so strange being a fluffeh bunneh who loves the opposite sex but I’m adjusting quickly.

See? Look at how curious I am of my new sexuality and body form:

Originally posted by Gevock:

The stud bunnies are lining up.

Yo Gevock, you got that right. Look at me being all pro and stuff.
(I’m the one in the middle, 3rd from the right <3)

Flag Post

Hey baby. How do you like my MS Paint shorts?

Flag Post

Bunneh festival, looks fun =P

Flag Post

Congratulations! God has opened your eyes and you have repented your wicked ways!

Praise the glory of GOD!

Flag Post

What. . . Why was my post removed?. . .Anywho congrats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StudBunny:

Hey baby. How do you like my MS Paint shorts?

Oh gawd. You are totally notmytype my type. Those are some hawt MS Paint shorts. Rock em gurl Stud Bunny!

(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

Originally posted by Prodev:

Bunneh festival, looks fun =P

Totally. Here’s a more private festival I had <3

Originally posted by Fronebular:

Congratulations! God has opened your eyes and you have repented your wicked ways!

Praise the glory of GOD!

YES! Praise the Bunneh God!!

Originally posted by 007Jesse2:

What. . . Why was my post removed?. . .Anywho congrats.

Thank you 007, I will never forget your endorsement of my heterosexuality. As a reward, here is a picture of me looking all heterosexual and stuff with my children (bunnehs reproduce fast, I was like, getting all into it with my opposite sex partner and before I knew it I had 2 children):

Flag Post

I’ve come out homosexual, and confesses my love for Rolby… But he just insulted me, and called me gay. What do I do?!

Flag Post

Disgusting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:

I’ve come out homosexual, and confesses my love for Rolby… But he just insulted me, and called me gay. What do I do?!

You kill him! :D

Flag Post

You use rope and have your way with him.

In time he will learn to love you.

Flag Post

I’m not going to entertain rape jokes…
I’m also not going to kill him. I just want him to love me!

Flag Post

I’m not going to entertain rape jokes…
I’m also not going to kill him. I just want him to love me!

I meant you should give him rope as a gift so that he will be obligated by his own will to love you.

Giving gifts over time is a sure way to make anyone love you; what were you thinking I meant?

Flag Post

No bro, don’t go gay, go straight like I did. And be happy like this:

Originally posted by niubi:

Disgusting!

- gasp – Please support me with my heterosexuality please </3

Flag Post

New ruling, heterosexuality is also a sin. You now go to hell unless you are bi according to the newest interpretation of the Holy Bible.

Flag Post

Mlle shut up, you ignortant b**ch.

Flag Post

Bunneh hater.

Flag Post

Bunneh hater.

I hate people who hate homosexuals, I like bunnehs.

Flag Post

Bunneh hater.

I hate people who hate homosexuals, I like bunnehs.

No you are not because you called Mlle"Bunneh" a b**ch.So you are a “Bunneh” hater.