happy tree friends

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

happy tree friends

this

Flag Post

Black Ops 2

Flag Post

I personally like Terraria more than Minecraft, but I haven’t played either for a while, so I don’t know about things that changed through updates in either of them.

Flag Post

Terraria, Minecraft gets boring pretty quick.

Flag Post

The 3D environment of Minecraft gives me more creative freedom when building, and whenever I quit and log back in, I appear exactly where I left off, whether I was deep in a cave or somewhere in the Nether.

The 2D environment of Terraria is more restrictive when it comes to building a shelter, and when I quit the game and return, I am teleported back to my house, which means that unless I play for sessions longer than an hour, I am never able to get too far from home, and I never get to experience the immersive terror of being truly lost.

Yes, Terraria has more items and enemies, but I still prefer Minecraft for its 3D environment and greater level of immersion.

Flag Post

I found Terraria more fun, but after I obtained a majority of the gear in it I couldn’t quite enjoy it as much as I did. Even after starting a new save and map.

I mainly use Minecraft as a time waster.

Flag Post

MInecraft. It’s in my avatar!

Flag Post

I’m an avid Terraria fan, so Terraria. I’m waiting for the update on May.

Flag Post

Minecraft.

Flag Post

happy tree friends

That’s not a game.

Flag Post

Well, if you wish combat with minior building, Terraria, if you wish building with minior combat, Minecraft.

I blive there is no “best” one here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GamerGuy75:

happy tree friends

That’s not a game.

well….no.
Unless, of course, he is referring to the elves of dwarf fortress, who will leave in an annoyed huff if you offer them anything made of wood, or decorated with wood. Guess what they offer you?
wood, stuff made of wood, and stuff decorated with wood.

Flag Post

There are more objectives in Terraria than there are in Minecraft. If you would like more RPG-aspect in a game, then Terraria might be better. Minecraft’s more of a creative sandbox.

I quit Minecraft after a creeper blew up a house I was building.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

There are more objectives in Terraria than there are in Minecraft. If you would like more RPG-aspect in a game, then Terraria might be better. Minecraft’s more of a creative sandbox.

I quit Minecraft after a creeper blew up a house I was building.

Peacefull mode. creepers won’t bug you in peacefull.

Flag Post

both are childs game and both suck d’s

Flag Post

I really wouldn’t have continued playing that game even on an easier mode. I have problems playing a lot of FPS games, and I get dizzy after a few minutes playing them. That’s part of the reason why I’m not playing it anymore, but another part is also that there are too much to do and it’s hard for me to start up a good foundation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

CONTRADICTION.
one or the other must be false; the two things are not compatible. the latter is rated R, the former is rated G.
But if you want a “not for children” game,say, one that’s PG 13 rather than rated R, try dwarf fortress. ‘tis the most violent ASCII game I’ve ever seen. and violence, generally, only gives a PG13.

Originally posted by CowFriend:

I really wouldn’t have continued playing that game even on an easier mode. I have problems playing a lot of FPS games, and I get dizzy after a few minutes playing them. That’s part of the reason why I’m not playing it anymore, but another part is also that there are too much to do and it’s hard for me to start up a good foundation.

Ah, I see.

Well, I guess I can recommend dwarf fortress for you as well; there’s still a ton to do at the start, but the display won’t make you nautious.
Just remember that your first fort doesn’t count as a loss, because your first fort is all about interface learning.
:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalman:

CONTRADICTION.
one or the other must be false; the two things are not compatible. the latter is rated R, the former is rated G.
But if you want a “not for children” game, try dwarf fortress. ‘tis the most violent ASCII game I’ve ever seen.

→ascii
→violent

lol

EDIT: wow ow look at this
how did i manage to do this

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalman:

CONTRADICTION.
But if you want a “not for children” game, try dwarf fortress. ‘tis the most violent ASCII game I’ve ever seen.

→ascii
→violent

lol

EDIT: wow ow look at this
how did i manage to do this

&, #, 8594

edited my post pretty much as you were posting. dwarf fortress: PG13.

Flag Post

Minecraft!!! there is no competition

Flag Post

Minecraft.

Flag Post

I tried Terraria for a few weeks, but it didn’t really hook me into the game. Plus, I just joined servers and got epic items from them for my own world, so I basically got months worth of items in just 5 minutes.

I’ve been playing Minecraft since alpha, even though it has it’s dull moments, I still have fun with it.

Flag Post

neither, cubeworld