Forums Off-topic

april fool's pranks?

14 posts

Flag Post

anyone see any cool april fool’s pranks yet? Saw one from google/microsoft: http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/1/4169408/google-microsoft-fight-over-april-fools

i enjoy the 8-bit google maps from last year more tho. feel free to post any you’ve seen or done this year.

Flag Post

Due to the interesting timing this year, I’d like to see some Easter themed April Fools pranks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Due to the interesting timing this year, I’d like to see some Easter themed April Fools pranks.

Bro, who would ever do such a thing in the forums? That’s just lame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MlleBunneh:
Originally posted by fma1:

Bro, who would ever do such a thing in the forums? That’s just lame.

Something tells me that Easter isn’t the only time you’d talk about bunnies.

Flag Post

I put a fake military acceptance letter in the mailbox.
My mother didn’t appreciate that one very much.

Flag Post

I used to work at KFC as a cashier. There was one cook that was a strange fellow. He wouldn’t talk to anyone, was very pale, and always wore a dark trench coat. It was April Fool’s Day and everyone was shooting the shit about all of the pranks that they had pulled. The strange kid that was a cook talked for the first time that day, and said that he’d been pulling a prank on everyone for a long time. We were all astounded that he talked and asked him what his great prank was. He said that every morning he showed up early before anyone else came, and jacked off into the gravy.

I never ate KFC again after that day.

Flag Post

School was annoying today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

What does that have to do with April Fool’s pranks?

Flag Post

I remember last year, me and my dad printed out a pink slip sent to my mother. Fell for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

If you would like to share, I’m wondering what pranks were performed around you. Surprisingly, no one really did anything around me today…

Flag Post

This is my April Fool’s Prank this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avOGbxG1FVM

Flag Post

Me and my girlfriend told my mom she was a grandmother as a joke. Then we said we were aborting it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SFJFanfics:

Me and my girlfriend told my mom she was a grandmother as a joke. Then we said we were aborting it.

What was her reaction?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Peccancy:

I put a fake military acceptance letter in the mailbox.
My mother didn’t appreciate that one very much.

That sounds brilliant.