Forums Off-topic

Abortion is Morbid and Wrong

84 posts

Flag Post

And murder

Flag Post

If you want to discuss this go into SD. A fair warning though, create a more respectable thesis or you will be torn to metaphorical pieces.

Flag Post

pro-choice bitches

Flag Post

It is not necessarily murder since this word only entails illegal killing. If abortion is legalized, it cannot be considered murder. Therefore, we must allow abortion to prevent murder :> :> :>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:

If you want to discuss this go into SD. A fair warning though, create a more respectable thesis or you will be torn to metaphorical pieces.

I do not understand why this forum got copied onto the OT section of the Kongregate forums. The thread already resides in Serious Discussion. Seriously, for people who just want to have fun on the OT section of the forums, I, I don’t know about you, would suggest moving this thread to the Serious Discussion portion of the Kongregate forums.

Originally posted by MadJedi:

It is not necessarily murder since this word only entails illegal killing. If abortion is legalized, it cannot be considered murder. Therefore, we must allow abortion to prevent murder :> :> :>

Yes, of course abortion is not necessarily murder. How about considering cases where a woman had no intention of having a child, but was forced to?

Flag Post

Sums up my opinions on abortion.

Flag Post

Agreed.

Flag Post

I love Abortion! It’s so awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:

No it isn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lightningcould:

No it isn’t.

THIS

Flag Post

No it isn’t.

What’s wrong with abortion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DMinor:

No it isn’t.

What’s wrong with abortion?

You’re killing human life that has done no harm at all. I could understand if the pregnancy was caused by rape or incest.

Flag Post

Yes but I don’t understand why you’re so butthurt about killing a fetus. It’s not like it can complain or anything.

Flag Post

Yes but I don’t understand why you’re so butthurt about killing a fetus. It’s not like it can complain or anything.

If raising valid points is being butthurt, then sure I guess I am. It may not complain, but it has feelings.

Flag Post

If raising valid points is being butthurt, then sure I guess I am. It may not complain, but it has feelings.

I’m pretty sure a fetus isn’t sentient.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spoofdebris:

I’m pretty sure a fetus isn’t sentient.

I’m pretty sure it is.

Flag Post

How can one be sentient without a nervous system to process information and anterior knowledge to interpret it?

Flag Post

How can one be sentient without a nervous system to process information and previous knowledge to interpret it?

Only because one doesn’t have a nervous system doesn’t mean you have to kill it.

Flag Post

You need to kill it because the mother should not be forced to go through nine/ten months of gestation. It is her body and therefore her choice.

Flag Post

I say why bother caring? At the rate of which abortions are given we would have an even larger population issue than what we have now if they were not aborted.

Be greatful that fetuses were aborted, otherwise we would be having an even larger issue to deal with.

Flag Post

You need to kill it because the mother should not be forced to go through nine/ten months of gestation. It is her body and therefore her choice.

Why shouldn’t she, Mad? Tell me that.

Flag Post

my solution:
Better, mandatory and free contraception untill both parts of a potential parent pair are ready to actually support a child. Or, at the very least, anyone who wants to go on welfare needs to take some sort of contraceptive while accepting welfare.

Sure, we get left with all the issues like rampant std’s and possible moral degredation (which we might have anyways), but at least we’d solve the overpopulation propblem. Abortion would only show up in cases like “fetus has been diagnosed with a disese that will kill it three minutes after birth. Mother is NOT in a condition to give birth either live or via c-section. Abortion recommended”
next?

edit: minor syntax fixes.

Flag Post

Why shouldn’t she, Mad? Tell me that.

Freedom over mind and body is at the core of modern philosophy. One of its ideas concerns property that is inherently our own, which is our body. No one else has the right to decide what happens to our own body except us. Rendering abortion illegal steps on rights that should be unalienable.

Flag Post

What happens if the carrier wants the baby?

Flag Post

In this case, abortion does not occur.