Forums Off-topic

Abortion is Morbid and Wrong page 4

84 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DMinor:

If the average human weighs 120 pounds, then two people weigh 280 pounds. 7 billion people weigh 840,000,000,000 pounds. The Earth was originally around 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms, or about 1,443,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds. The combined weight of all humans and the Earth is currently 1.7185714e+12 pounds, which means the Earth has mass nearly equal to that of the Sun!!1 If this trend continues, Earth will have moar mass than a supermassive star, which means it will turn into a black hole as its mass exceeds its own gravitational strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Which is why abortion should not only be legal, but encouraged.

If the average human weighs 120 pounds, then two people weigh 280 pounds. 7 billion people weigh 840,000,000,000 pounds. The Earth was originally around 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms, or about 1,443,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds. The combined weight of all humans and the Earth is currently 1.7185714e+12 pounds, which means the Earth has mass nearly equal to that of the Sun!!1 If this trend continues, Earth will have moar mass than a supermassive star, which means it will turn into a black hole as its mass exceeds its own gravitational strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Which is why abortion should not only be legal, but encouraged.

I won’t work out the math myself, but something is wrong with that. I think it’s because we humans are made from mass that was on the earth, so the earth should maintain a constant mass.

Also, if we were even CLOSE to the mass of the sun, our gravity would be so big that it would kill us. We’d also be pulling some other planets into orbit around us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by finkidz5:

We should also make hamburgers illegal then. It would seem that fat people just aggravate the problem.

Well, Hamburgers comes from the Earth so the mass they add to humans isn’t adding to the weight problem. In fact, being healthy just makes people more likely to reproduce so we should make hamburgers a staple part of everybody’s diet!

Originally posted by SWATLLAMA:

I won’t work out the math myself, but something is wrong with that. I think it’s because we humans are made from mass that was on the earth, so the earth should maintain a constant mass.

Also, if we were even CLOSE to the mass of the sun, our gravity would be so big that it would kill us. We’d also be pulling some other planets into orbit around us.

That’s where you’re wrong. Humans aren’t from the mass of the Earth. If we were the Earth would be itty bitty because there are so many people! Also, that’s what’s happening, which is why we need to stop human growth before its spiral energy gets out of control and tears the very universe apart.

Flag Post
Originally posted by finkidz5:

We should also make hamburgers illegal then. It would seem that fat people just aggravate the problem.

Well, Hamburgers comes from the Earth so the mass they add to humans isn’t adding to the weight problem. In fact, being healthy just makes people more likely to reproduce so we should make hamburgers a staple part of everybody’s diet!

Originally posted by SWATLLAMA:

That’s where you’re wrong. Humans aren’t from the mass of the Earth. If we were the Earth would be itty bitty because there are so many people! Also, that’s what’s happening, which is why we need to stop human growth before its spiral energy gets out of control and tears the very universe apart.

Um…that’s not how…um…
You know what, not even arguing it, either you’re a troll or insane, either way it’s futile.

Flag Post

Or he simply hit * on his calculator instead of +.
I suppose it’s a simple enough error to make, even I’ve made it before.

but yeah. someone should have checked against conservation of mass. lol.
conservation of mass: mass is neither created nor destroyed.

Flag Post

Of course, the mass of the earth has been lowered. We have launched tons of shit out into space.

Obviously, this won’t affect gravitational pull AT ALL.

Flag Post

Sums up my opinions on abortion.

Flag Post

Pro-life people are only against abortion because they think the baby would have grown up to cure all diseases in the world ever and be the most benificial person on the planet and make everything wonderful and full of joy and happiness.

Flag Post

I would say it isn’t morbid if it was an accident or rape, as you gave life without it being love or wanted. Although I have no idea if the child needs to be of specific size, but I doubt we should call it murder if the child doesn’t know what to live is, we slaughter animals, but they can’t grasp what we see as life, and I doubt a child that only lived in an isolated spot could experience pain or anything, you aren’t taking anything from it, hardly call it life. Theoretically yes, it’s a life, but I wouldn’t count it as murder.

Flag Post