Forums Off-topic

If you were to pick the way you would die. What would you pick? page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

I think the most painless death would be a sudden and chosen one.
I’m not saying that I want to commit suicide, but if I knew when I was going to die I would make sure that I use my time wisely and when the day comes I would take matters in my own hand.

I once saw a documentary about extreme sports where they made an expedition into Antarctica and climbed Ulvetanna Peak (I think that was it) in order to perform a base jump from there.

Jumping from a high place has to be the best way to go. You are pretty much guaranteed to die, and quickly, you can have a good time on the way down and you don’t ruin anyone else’s life (that’s going out to you, idiots who fling themselves in front of trains, you assholes). And by doing it in a remote place you minimize the impact on others extremely, because no one will have to scrape you off the pavement. And it’s a beautiful place.
So, yeah. Jumping off a high, remote cliff.

EDIT: Found the video. The jump is absolutely amazing.
It was actually Holtanna Peak.

Funny. It looks a lot smaller on that image than it actually is.

Flag Post

Old age.

Flag Post

really tall peaks, huh?
….Urist, get that center-of-the earth drill up and running! I want a jump that’s twice the radius of the earth by next year!

“…Rage, RAGE against the dying of the light”.
Robert frost(I think?)
yeah. cheating death has been on my mind a lot lately.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:
Originally posted by Prodev:
Originally posted by igotnousername:
Originally posted by Prodev:
Originally posted by epicdude3:

I would choose… Get sucked by a blackhole. Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, interesting.. something to think about =P

Would it be less painful? There’s a thought.

its actually painful, because your atoms will be viciously ripped apart and your body will be stretched killing you very painfully. i dont even know why you people choose that.

Yes, but we didn’t even discuss how fast that would all happen… due to the extreme gravitational pull…

Yep, it is indeed painful

May be painful, but it is an epic death!

Flag Post

If I could choose my death, no-one would see it. For my death would be after the zombie apocalypse, 13 years after, to be precise. Me, being the only survivor left in the world, has the whole world to himself now, but there is nothing to do anymore, nothing entertains me, or even to the slightest bit interests me, so I decided to die with my trusty friend who helped me out over the 13 years, my shotgun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I would like to die by my own will. That way, I can live as long as I desire.

And thus I shall hypnotize you to sing your own requiem

I just want to sleep away and wish death is an eternal dream

Flag Post

I get to pick? Oh boy, in comes the bunnehs.

I’d like to build myself a nice little house with a grand piano in the middle of it on top of a hill. There’s obviously going to be a pond nearby somehow and I’ll be resting under a nice willow tree by the pond while bunnehs (because it’s also a bunneh haven) crawl nearby me and onto me as I pet their fluffeh furs.

Piano and violin music will somehow pierce through the air and the gorgeous music will slowly let me descend into blackness as bunnehs and other cute fuzzy creatures come to give me their last hugs and kisses. Finally somehow I’ll be put into a biodegradable coffin and placed under my willow tree to be environmentally friendly.

Did I plan that a bit too much?

Flag Post

i wanna die by heartattack when im 98 and all my grandchildren have children.

Flag Post

“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming—like the passengers in his car.”

Flag Post

Herpes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:

“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming—like the passengers in his car.”

This actually made me laugh. Bravo good sir!

Originally posted by LooLx:

Herpes.

That’s not how Herpes works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I would like to die by my own will. That way, I can live as long as I desire.

There.

Flag Post

i would die of old age